Premade's are a problem

i play rated all the time, but who are you to know that, as a trash-talking stranger? So you mock me because in a game of armies I like to fight with an army. Pretty comical.

So if Aredea here can beat premades, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM…???

Also, Random BG does NOT refer to random people. That is your assumption that you wish to force on others.

No, teams have advantages in the form of gear and who on your team are playing the fotm classes/specs. How many healer does your team have compared to the enemy team, do you have a tank on a flag map and the enemy doesnt, etc.

The fact is, organizing to the degree that Blizzard allows it is fine. They allow you to queue in a maximum of 5 players. That’s completely okay, other players can do that. What other players cant do all the time is sync queue. Refer to my point here:

Which is why I gave my suggestions here:

Are we having this discussion or are you going to dance around it?

1 Like

again, what you miss is that our so-called “premades” are usually 10-15 people out of 40. we don’t generally field 40 man raids.

But what players CAN do is sync que. SO who are you to say we can’t? We manifestly can. And there’s no indications from Blizz that there is a problem with it.

in your world the only choice is 5 man group or organize a full 40. That leaves out everything we do and makes no sense.

I never said you couldn’t, I said it’s unrealistic for everyone to do that. Which you keep ignoring. Your solution seems to be, “everyone can do it too!” but again, no, they can’t, for the reasons I’ve listed two times now.

I also said it was unfair against a pug. A sync queue premade vs a pug is unfair. That’s my point. Sure, your group may only do 10-15, but there are others who do full 40s. No matter what you say, you can’t deny that it is unfair, and your solution of “everyone can do it” is again (x2), is unrealistic.

In my suggestion, the choices would be solo/party queue or raid group queues. Anyone queueing in a raid group, no matter the size, would be put into their own separate queue and would be only paired up against other’s queueing in a raid group. People queueing solo or in parties have the option to serve as backfill to those raid groups.

3 Likes

your ideas are not terrible at all.

no /s

1 Like

Care to elaborate why? I thought you wanted to have a discussion.

They said your ideas are not terrible. Not being sarcastic. I take that as they agree with you?

:thinking:
I know they said that… but I wasn’t sure haha.

1 Like

That’s literally the definition of a preform. Most people queue solo, and a decent percentage queue 2-3. If you are queueing 10-15 into a single BG, you are an outlier, and skewing the outcome of the match massively in your favor by removing a percentage of spots that would usually be filled with people with bad gear, bad talents, and general lack of pvp or objective skill. Blizzard intentionally removed raid queuing for epic BGs, the fact that sync queueing is something you can exploit to get around that, does not mean that blizzard finds it acceptable. It’s simply just not a priority for them because PvP in general is not a priority for them. On the other hand, if streamers were forced to solo queue into constant BG preforms, blizzard would have a fix in a couple of days, just like they did for HC classic “griefers”.

1 Like

it’s not mocking if it’s true lol cry all you want you simply prove you have to go outside of intended game mechanics to win proving that you are not good enough to win without exploiting and you can say it’s not exploiting all you want but it is :slight_smile:

Sometimes premades just make a bad call and have to pay for it. That’s how it goes. I was in a SAS match one time in AV where either Cinco or Meso made a very risky opening call against a pug raid and it failed miserably. They never did it again but we got stomped. Probably the most embarrassing match we were ever in. Was in another where they made a risky opening call in IOC vs Ruthless and he just countered it with ease and we couldn’t recover. It just goes that way sometimes.

Well on top of dealing with these scummy people pvp itself needs HUGE changes they need to stop listing to streamers and there man children masses and go back to the basic that worked the game is honestly dying because of bad people and bad leadership

Time to just stop queueing random battlegrounds… no point. Make their wait times obnoxious. F-EM

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a premade raid vs. pugs. Or, as you call it, dedicated PvP players and masters of the game vs. pugs.

^ This.

No team should have an unfair advantage.

^

Just curious, what risky call lets a premade raid get stomped by pugs?

1 Like

A zerg or something similar.

1 Like

Jesus this is still going? Anyone got popcorn?

2 Likes

This is what happens when the same people bump premade threads lol

5 Likes

Yeah but its also fun to see the premaders lose their minds and try to defend their pathetic ways

1 Like