Premade Queue Exploit

:dracthyr_shrug:

she hasnt at all tho all she says is days later in threads . i could see if she just keeps @ you on repeat but she hasnt .

1 Like

well the more you keep making jabs at her trying to be funny , and constantly keep bringing her up she will so gl since you dont want to listen to my advice .

Trust me I won’t. I have no interest in talking to them. The reason I post …days later is because someone said stop posting in premade threads, so I said I will keep track of it getting bumped, and it’s not by me. Can’t help it that the same exact person always bumps them.

1 Like

i mean by now we are like the only few ppl who ever post in these forums anyways its kind of ridiculous tbh , like ofc its going to be the same ppl in every thread esp when it comes to the same topics . It doesnt mean people are following people . Period. I just i dont get their logic tbh . Its not like very many of us post in forums anyway . Its also a public forum you can post in any thread you want . If its a serious problem im sure the forum mods will deal with it .

2 Likes

Yea agreed. Oh well, I’ll let them be miserable lol

1 Like

its prob for the best

who did that ?

Probably trying to compare what I did to that lol. As for the twitter situation, it was a wow name not a real life name. Had it been a real life name, wouldn’t have linked it as that’s against tos.

Just now took a peek in here, what is going on :astonished:

Someone allegedly doxxed someone and someone claimed they have cancer, what is this conversation even about lol

looks like a classic de-railed thread judging by the more recent posts :steam_locomotive:

1 Like

im confused as to how linking a twitter is the same as lying about cancer what the heck is going on here

tbh im just as confused as you are . If linking a twitter only had a wow name then thats not doxing . But if it did have irl name attached to it thats questionable . As for the cancer thing i have no idea . Apparently a lot has happened while i was away from forums .

1 Like

Twitter thing is back from the Hydra days lmao.

1 Like

Same same

I took a peek in here to see if there’s any fresh arguing/etc (…on the thread topic of premades), load into the thread and “stumble upon” this strange/ongoing conversation about doxxing, someone having cancer, and something about twitter :joy:

1 Like

It’s been 10+ years. There’s no fresh arguments these days.

1 Like

speaking of zeela she dmd me for showing support to her stream awhile ago . i told her welcome i thought hey man ill be her 1 view why not . tbh kinda sad shes gone from the forums she was entertaining .

1 Like

Premades are the only way you can PvP. You’re garbage otherwise.

1 Like

Nice necro Mr. ‘Step Into the Arena’. Way to prove my point btw. Your tears sustain me.

1 Like

26 days later are you setting a record for 25 and 26 day later necro posts ?

What is dead may never die…