Premade Queue Exploit

It’s Nacho Party, DJL is an affiliate. Mostly wpvp. They were running epics with us.

1 Like

3 days later…

I will neither confirm nor deny.

Unless you were on an alt, you weren’t in that epic bg.

On an unrelated note, I can’t believe you wouldn’t share nachos with us. You keep them hidden!

I may have been on an alt at that point.

1 Like

Do they have a shaman named Yabima?

Nope. I looked through all 5.

o look another premade thread here

1 Like

EiGhT dAyS lAtEr…

1 Like

Yes I’m aware I was bumping to make a point in a diff thread that there were already multiple threads on the same topic . Your point is ?

I am making fun of Jugaa because they follow Holycow around making that same post unironically. This is what Holycow was referencing earlier when you had your blonde moment.

It literally happened in this thread already:

1 Like

Scroll up a couple of posts.

I think they’re imitating someone who obsesses over the days between posts.

1 Like

thats kind of a far fetch i dont think they follow holy around , if that was the case she would be replying to holy every 5 min

Please don’t give them more ideas.

its so weird how you guys obsess over her .

I don’t.

Look at the posts above. And that’s just in this thread.

They follow me around. Outside the forums too.

but you guys do , looking at it from an outsider perspective all i ever read is you guys mentioning jugaa its like you cant just not mention her these days . I understand you dont like her but its just immature and sad .

2 Likes

Did you even look at the posts above to see who is following whom?

I guess we got different ideas of examples of immature and sad. To me, doxxing someone on a gaming forum is immature and sad. Or lying to someone about having cancer – that’s immature and sad, too.

1 Like

all of it is sad

1 Like

its a public forum she hasnt even mentioned you but you keep mentioning her every chance you can to throw in a jab .

2 Likes