Premade Queue Exploit

Bars are for 20-year-olds and divorcees.

4 Likes

That sounds like something people with no social skills say.

True. They are the crowd that sit and try to relive stories of their glory days. No one accomplished is at the bar at closing.

Back in my day, we used to be allowed to que our raids in pug bg’s. Now we have to use workarounds. HIC

1 Like

I’m neither. Just a happy hour guy who likes to show up after work. I’m out of there before dinner time, lol.

This I can agree with.

1 Like

Hmm…

I bet you can think of a few more “advantages” that premade raids have over pugs.

I also didn’t realize not capping graveyards, farming HKs, and submitting false reports to kick pugs were objectives.

2 Likes

Y’all really act like gy farms and the like are more common than they are. It’s a waste of time for everyone, premade or pug unless the premade is bored.

:dracthyr_shrug:

There was a HIMYM episode about nothing good ever happens after 2 am.

1 Like

Even in a premade I would find that boring af…there’s no honor to it and it’s useless

They have no honor!

I don’t trust them either

1 Like

Me neither.

1 single player can make an insane difference. I remember in SL on my hunter id do my trueshot rotation and by the time it was finished id have 20+ KBs in a hangar or SR fight or ROC fight and the game would be over. God forbid id be grouped with a friend on his dps spec.

Just means majority of pugd are clueless and dont know how to press buttons.

1 Like

Sure.

But 6+ players on voice chat can make a super insane difference.

People usually don’t have an issue with smaller premades (5 or fewer). Looking at what you quoted, they were talking about extra large, unfair premades.

1 Like

… 4 days later. This is why the threads don’t die, js :wink:

6 Likes

You have a very odd and unhealthy fetish for Holycow mate

1 Like

Just pointing out each time someone bumps a premade thread. Also we both post a lot.

1 Like

Has anyone ever seen that horror movie where people get a phone call, and then they hear a scary voice hissing, “Seven days…”

Afterwards, they spend 7 days looking over their shoulder, trying to avoid getting attacked by a horrible, undead girl.

I’m having a similar experience. But instead of 7 days, I get 24 minutes.

:sob:

I guess we did :frowning:

1 Like

I ran into a premade community I’ve never heard of before. They don’t post in the bg forum.

Unlike Hydra, they actually have ~5k members. They’ll probably have to start a 6th community soon.