Premade Queue Exploit

I’m satisfied with the guild and community that I pvp with, and I’m comfortable with my skill level.

On the occasion that I roll into an Epic BG, and find myself stuck on the opposite side of a group of misguided keyboard turners who have convinced themselves they are the height of WOW PVP is when I become annoyed.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t insult yourself like that tbh.

Doesn’t seem like anyone has done that, except in your imagination.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Gonna need to workshop your insults, your burn would have made sense if I had said “stuck in an epic bg with a bunch of keyboard turners” but I pointed out that I was on the opposite end of said keyboard turners.

You and I must be reading different versions of the BG Forums.

Yes, I am personally annoyed when I am queued up against people circumventing the intended grouping limits of WoW PVP. I take solace in knowing I’m not the only one who gets annoyed by it.

4 Likes

I’ve never met people who keyboard turn, outside of Horde hunters.

Well there’s the actual forums and the ones you believe exist.

People queueing in groups of 5 isn’t bypassing anything.

Sounds like a personal problem.

4 Likes

The weird part is when they start insisting it’s fair because you can cheat too to counter their cheating.

4 Likes

The weird part is no cheating is going on.

2 Likes
4 Likes

The only “advantage” premades have is having players who actually do the objectives.

1 Like

That is just a delusional statement.

1 Like

Which part?

So gearing up is cheating.

1 Like

Just went on a 3 hour long loss spree. I watched how the enemy team played and move. they were ON TOP of every callout, move as a whole unit, etc. something fishy is going on. all but 1 or 2 players would be unified. You don’t get that level of coordination in a pug. you just don’t. Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

I have been in pugs where the majority work together well. Also been in a couple games with this hunter who does have a community but they don’t have a lot of members. He used really good raid warnings that just got the pugs to listen.

1 Like

Easy to tell who the players are doing it. They’re always in the threads saying, “B…BU…BUT WE AREN’T DOING ANYTHIGN WRONG!.”

Then you don’t need to defend it or justify it. If it were intended for you to do, you also wouldn’t have to go to those queing measures to get into the same pug bg’s.

3 Likes

At this point I can’t tell if it’s everyone else you’re trying to convince or yourselves.

At least have the sand to be honest about what you do and own it.

4 Likes

I’m giving you a like for this comment alone, because it’s literally true.

I’m not trying to convince anyone. It’s like arguing with flat earthers at a bar after last call at this point.

So you hang out in bars often, eh?

Who the hell don’t?

1 Like

Never do

10 char