Premade Queue Exploit

Bypassing the grouping restrictions is not a “false report.” Blizzard set those rules. And those rules have been in place over a decade.

3 Likes

It’s queuing a 5 man. There is no bypassing.

1 Like

I don’t think you get what is happening. It is not “just a 5 man que.”

1 Like

You can’t go past the 5 man limit in wow and queue a BG. If they were doing that somehow then yes, it’s an exploit.

Are people still trying to make that argument?

They’re not circumventing the 5-person restriction on premades? Really?

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

It’s like a weird thing where technically we’re within the 5person limit to use the 5person groups to avoid the 5person limit

1 Like

Correct. If you have 6 people in your group, you can’t queue a bg.

1 Like

So false reporting. Got it.

2 Likes

It’s almost like Blizzard doesn’t want premade raids in random bgs.

:thinking:

3 Likes

ROFL! Genuinely laughed out loud at that. This clown can’t be serious.

1 Like

He actually thinks Blizz would stop allowing 5 mans to queue for Bgs.

1 Like

I’m not even sure who he’s talking about. Ruthlessbro is the only one who is running with anything more than 5-10 on alliance these days.

If he’s talking about Archaos and Ruin, we do fine with 5 people so I’m not sure why he’s got his jimmies in a kerfuffle.

It’s probably someone who does a single party of five and everyone else solo queues.

Soaked in delusions of grandeur.

1 Like

More like a realist. Maybe spend less time whining on the forums and more time networking and learning to play.

So lastnight we were actually able to get 5. Usually my friends and I can get 2-3 together. Last night the stars aligned and between us all plans were cancelled, raids were shelved, kids were in bed on time. It was a miracle. We also did something we usually never do, we played Epics.

5 Coordinated people can absolutely be the difference between a win and a loss. Glaives up? We’re on it. They have more vehicles? We’re capping the workshops while others are stuck at SR. Their mage is up? What mage. She’s dead now. Ally got a headstart? Nah man, IBT is OURS. Bacapping became a walk in the park.

It speaks more to the helplessness of PuG’s than to the OPness of premades.

In conclusion, more than 5 players in a community should not be able to queue sync together.

1 Like

It more speaks to the fact that the quality of the opposing team/your team differs from game to game. Some games sure a 5 man can shift the outcome of a match, if the opposing team is terrible. If they aren’t, then prepare for trouble.

Vast majority of alliance games even if we give them a clear strat and clear instructions in instance chat, there’s always one person afk in base telling people to not listen and trying to throw the match.

Absolutely. Even 2 or 3 can. The pugs will do what they do, which usually means PvP up and down the road, moving in a swarm, oblivious to all but the obvious objective. But a handful of players back capping and doing tactical objectives make the difference. Multiply that times 3-4 and you have your standard sync-queue pug stomping.

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes you have to counter both the enemy team AND the noobs on your own team. You have to dedicate extra eyes at nodes to stop back caps. Have to taunt commanders out of the boss room. Have to break down multiple walls instead of one. Have to fight back to back to back glaives. Sometimes it feels like you’re fighting two enemies.

2 Likes