Premade Queue Exploit

I tend to like your posts, but I gotta call you on this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

You do tend to single-handedly keep complaint threads relevant with multiple bumps.

1 Like

The most important lesson to be learned here by all… parties: sometimes it’s best to ignore the thing you want to go away.

As long as they don’t get banned, they’re willing to do it, even if it’s blatantly unfair to the other team.

2 Likes

the cringe in this statement i cannot :sob: :sob: :sob: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

You’re right, it’s actually #19504 now. Hard to keep up.

1 Like

:skull: :skull: :skull: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :sob: :sob: :skull: :skull: bruh i cant

I think I killed you earlier, actually. Another few hundred to my tally, glad to include you. My kill count is as INCLUSIVE as a daycare, all are welcome. Yes, I am calling you a toddler.

lol when was this i havnt been doing max pvp for a while i been leveling my alts .

Long time ago, tbh. Sad to see you go, it’s almost like I killed you for real.

Anyway, nice of you to beg for my attention; now get back in the killing-blow box. Whach’a got to say, flappyman.

1 Like

hm never heard of you cool story tho ill give u a cookie :cookie:

Keebler Biscuit #19505

:sob: :sob: :sob: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: lmao

Fought you a few times in one epic tonight. You have some nasty damage for a fury.

1 Like

lemme take my pvp wwe wrestler mask off for a moment; thank you, you are all fearsome combatants. hope to do more.

2 Likes

Bro you should afk out of here before galv dies

1 Like

i’m busy playing other games, try again. Wish I had an M1919 in WoW, mowing down gnomes with American firepower sounds like a real neat experience.

1 Like

what happned to yo face :sob: :skull: :sob: :skull: :sob: :skull: :sob: :skull:

I think that’s their ultra-huge wizard staff. At least they’re not mountain dew code red colored… also known as the color RED.

:sob: :skull: :sob: :skull: :sob: :skull: :sob: :skull: :sob: :sob:

My mog was too big for the frame