Premade problem

Higher win rate than you bb, and I don’t need 40 friends to pull it off

The real trick is that all it takes is ten good men. You don’t make the count, sad to say, other than a KB on my belt.

You still think you can get 40 players all into the same bg outside of when the stars align.

You’d need to do real pvp to fight me, and unfort you don’t do that

stop it! stop it! I’m wasting all my likes on you rn. The exploiter isnt worth it.

1 Like

<3 you got it, Im out this thread

1 Like

Imagine caring about how other people play a video game. Imagine spending all day on a video game forum calling people cringe because they don’t play how you like. CRINGE!

1 Like

I’ll pluck those wings off and see if you’re still a featherless biped, you little hole.

For the ego boost of stomping PUGs with a premade?

3 Likes

it honestly feels great. I love it.

Could it be that PVP itself is fun?

I just like pvping. If that upsets you or others, sounds like a personal problem.

1 Like

Extra large raid premades don’t do their own thing affecting no one else. They have a negative effect on other players in the game. Btw, those players abide by the rules and they don’t try to stack their teams for an unfair competitive advantage.

2 Likes

Speaking of sync queuers, whatever happened to inemia and snowcrest? I feel they went radio silence when gear equalized

2 Likes

For every premade game you have 40 other people losing faith in the pvp system and wow in general. They could fix it, for example, do alternating factionless queues that better match teams or keep power in narrower confines to minimize advantage. Maybe all the bad luck I’ve had of late is a sign of a lack of statistical variability, cursed to the same matchup without hope of reprieve since there aren’t enough players to give a range of results. The presence of organized structures designed to give probably an insurmountable advantage just adds to the hopelessness.

1 Like

I saw Inemia in a WG last week. They /afked out after their team lost the SR fight.

2 Likes

same here. it is sad. people need to change thier ways. it’s hard you know.

now i do something else practice some words. trying to find something.

After a while you know all the names. Plus people who queued in as a group leader will have a crown on their player frame. If you see a bunch of crowns then you have a bunch of queued groups. Doesn’t mean synced groups, but after a while you learn to recognize the names and know not only if it’s a premade but which one it is.

3 Likes

People who do organized premades to stomp over newbs in BGs/WPvP because they don’t have the skills to do rated PVP are cringe and pathetic

2 Likes