Premade problem

Except nothing we do is against ToS.

Blizzard said so :kissing_closed_eyes:

They queued into a ruin premade in AV late last week and haven’t seen them since. They got wiped at galv and all of the SAS people left the BG.

1 Like

that is true. people left.

Right, so I don’t have a problem with premades nor do I have a problem with people who choose to play on Tich. The thing with that realm in particular is that it is a very high populated realm. I think it’s the most populated realm at this time. This isn’t to say they don’t make premades either, they do. However, it’s most likely you’re just gonna get paired with/against 5+ Tich players because they are a high populated server and is also a very PvP centric server.

I see Cinco doing 10 man premades now (the guy that ran inemia’s group)

it’s actually hilarious that joker and I can beat them 2v10

2 Likes

Source?

A blue post in some thread on GD. This was back in late BFA so I’m not even sure where or if the thread is still up.

:billed_cap:

10char

you can tell by heal targets. outsiders are rarely ever healed. it’s not foolproof but it’s the way to tell 99% of the time.

Feel free to believe what you want.

I’ll just say there’s a reason Blizzard doesn’t care about people premading in epics, via that specific blue post.

Wanna also say that if it was an issue they wouldn’t have added raid queuing back into wrath classic for bgs.
:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Now you’re just making stuff up :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m not, but isn’t my job to convince the unwashed masses that premading isn’t against the rules.

Also weren’t you bowing out of the thread or something? Could’ve sworn I saw that earlier in the thread.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“I heard it from someones brothers uncle who worked for the mailman 5 years ago”

k

Blizzard has stated:

2 Likes

Yes, again because some of you are slow, that post deals with addons that allow people to auto queue in game.

Nothing about people queuing together in 5 mans to roll the dice that they get into the same bg.

No one in any epic community, outside of SAS from what I heard, uses addons to sync queue. They use discord, which Blizzard can’t police.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

If you guys are so skilled besides just stomping pugs, what about wargames?

I imagine bri would be down, could probably drag some other bg people (non sync queuers).

2 Likes

Again, what is the difference between some of these negative nancies stomping pugs in randoms and people stomping pugs in epics?

There isn’t one. Only difference is the epic players aren’t the ones bringing up skill and mud slinging.

I play 6 different characters and I see as many premades pug stomping in random bgs as I do in epics

2 Likes

You know that’s right :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I’m saying an even match of premade vs premade. Wargames still exist and can be a fun way to compete on an even level.

:thinking:

1 Like

That priest started it! They probably cast penance as an offensive, too!