Premade problem

How many people are in your community?

1 Like

Thousands of people. Idk we have multiple communities that run a variety of different content.

There’s a lot more than a thousand pvpers dork.

Stop abusing q’s to win games.

2 Likes

I never said there weren’t.

Specifically, you can’t queue with raid groups, and only even in rated up to 10 due to game constraints.

However, it’s entirely possible to get into the same (E)BG just by queuing within a few minutes, the window of opportunity can be that wide in my experience, or put another way- the pool of players can be that small that even accidentally tagging along with the same faces (friend or foe) is possible over multiple games.

If you projected any harder, your name would be a figurative and literal hazard warning.

Man Akat and Tidepod, who are always ganging up on me are going back and forth in this thread. Does anyone have any popcorn to share?

Honestly should just pull a classic WoW and let up to 35 queue together. Would solve a lot of the premades not facing premades issue

1 Like

The current arbitration of five people is some sort of holdover from whenever the last competent pvp dev got fired/and or lost in a cave. If anything, it’s stymied any potential growth by keeping organization at the mercy of the number 5

2 Likes

Stop breaking the rules to win games. It’s disgusting cringe and ruins pvp for the casual, which in the end hurts the community as a whole.

If yall want a 40 man q, get that put into the game so people know what they’re in for

2 Likes

no one cares. cry.

Believe me, I know sync qers don’t care. If they cared they’d actually be good at the game

2 Likes

Premading in general “ruins the game for the casual” by that logic. Or there wouldn’t be 700 threads about it.

cry. /10characters

No, pal. Your inability to play the game will never be anyone’s fault but your own. You can cry about it, or do something like your better, Akatsuki, truly a exemplary person. He actually has the will to fight, in PVP of all places.

Nearly every premade thread pertains specifically to 40 mans

Spoken like a true lifelong 1400 rat

2 Likes

No it doesn’t lol.

1 Like

This is funny, I read these threads and most talk about 10 or 15 man stacks in WSG, and AB. Strange incongruency.

No need for any of that.

Did someone tinkle in your cheerios this morning?

You can’t stack 15 in a wsg.

Is this the average epic bg sync qer? yep

Sorry you’re below average. Maybe you’d prefer a casual graveyard farming sim, instead?