Premade problem

Especially when magnified. That’s why the fifo system fails with excessive gear gaps. The ease of gearing can have a negative impact in that situation.

That’s the giveaway. There’s a lot of new names on the scene right now, or maybe alts. I ran into an exceptional alliance premade last night and didn’t recognize a single name. Lot of crowns and my 400+ honor rank wasn’t even on the first page. I’d solo-queued into a horde premade and they were totally beat down by this mystery alliance group.

1 Like

You’re assuming that they didn’t.

1 Like

it sucks. half chose the wrong side. this is why people are confused. i found the problem is. i saw thier premade guild and left. no good.

Haha! Jokes on you! I lose to randos too!

:laughing: :smile: :slightly_smiling_face: :frowning_face: :sob:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

Glory for Stormpike

I don’t agree that full premades are not to blame.

Full premades purposefully circumvent restrictions in the matchmaking system to gain an unfair competitive advantage over the other team.

They have various excuses why it’s ok to fully stack their team (plus voice chat coordination) against random pugs. Full premades have geared characters too. It’s not like once they finish gearing, they also stop premading. Whatever the excuse, the end result is the same – the random pug team gets roflstomped.

Sure, Blizzard could improve the matchmaking system, but these players will still form full premades. Even if there are no power imbalances in the system, they will still do it. There will always be an excuse why it’s ok for them to bypass restrictions so they can roflstomp pug teams.

3 Likes

I’m not saying they’re actually good people, far from it, just that as long as the loophole is open someone will exploit it so it falls back to Blizzard to fix it.

1 Like

I agree, but I don’t think the people who choose to exploit are not to blame.

1 Like

You are right, maybe it’d be better to just say that I think Blizzard has a responsibility to fix the loophole.

1 Like

it’s a long story, they may fail at the beginning but get better later. try to find what is wrong. see, people hate them.

Human nature. Once you experience a boon it’s difficult to go boonless. I rescued a Pitbull about 8 years ago, my first one. He devotes his life to my security. I used to be suspicious of people with Pitbulls. Now I can’t imagine not having one. He’s a boon. Premades are boons.

A boon to FFXIV sales, maybe. People who shoplift from Walmart pretend they’re stealing from a big corporation but Walmart just raises their prices so they’re really stealing from everyone. People who cheat on a test in a grade curved class aren’t cheating the teacher they’re cheating the other students. Insurance scams, these aren’t victimless society is the victim. I get that someone else would do it if you didn’t but that’s all the moral leeway I would give.

My cat was an adult feral, I can imagine my life without her I’d be able to sleep past sunrise. I love her but she’s crazy. EDIT: I always have fun with friends’ pitbulls, not that there are a lot but over the course of my life. They’re always such sweet disposition, I pretend I’m begging them not to kill me in baby talk.

What are you talking about?

1 Like

Did you mean to respond to me, because I think your question is better directed to the post above mine which has the subject of the discussion. Unless you’re begging the question your post confuses me.

i/we gotta save the alliance from itself when it runs past mid, ignores teamfight, picks up flag then dies then complains about faction imbalances

Yes but never mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re cool. I think it’s letting me post past sub loss, it was nice meeting you even if we didn’t see eye to eye. Humans have different opinions, yuck. Take care.

1 Like

Idk man im doing bgs on my 55 hunter

Just went 29-0 solo with 5k hp less than the enemy team

22k-17k

Literally haven’t had a single game where i’ve gotten less than 15

Been playing mm for a day

https://imgur.com/a/TOSOlEd

1 Like