Premade problem

You replied to the wrong person.

:thinking:

2 Likes

I intervene when I’m needed like taking the ss or sometimes I will go solo their boss if they don’t notice. I get stuck doing all the things nobody else should do but they that they either won’t or can’t do. And I do them cause the only other thing I have to do is farm cosmetics and farm mythic+. And why I’m on my mount is cause the alternative is joining the rest of the melee standing on the road acting as :shield: for the ranged who are not really doing any damage anyway. And none of them ever focus my grips

Zee, when you get back from planet dillusional, let us all know.

Oh and BTW…you did dodge premades. I was there, I would know. The whole point of Hydra was to rack up HKs and farm pugs, not to actually “play the game”. How many people got booted for playing objectives???

3 Likes

What is this “hydra” hydra from captain america?

Jordan peterson i mean red skulls science organization?

Just another dead community.

Maybe we can get the Soul Stone from them.

I wouldn’t think there’s much incentive to modify the game for epic BGs. There doesn’t appear to be any more than 100 or so players on each side doing epics. Epic BG players rarely change their PvP gear or even their transmogs or mounts. We’re the lowest maintenance players.

And we’re not ambassadors of the game either. There’s zero incentives for being civil and no repercussions for not. So epics are almost always a funnel to the cesspool of bad behavior, even if it’s all just an act. Which is kind of ridiculous since most of us are either grandparents or old enough to be.

Hydra would consistently dodge ruin and others in every encounter. I remember them trying to back door Trem in an Ashran in WoD and they rode up and saw Archaos and turned right around and left.

Oh there’s repercussions now…stupid social contract.

Has anyone known to be held to it? I’ve yet to report anyone, I just use the mod “global ignore” and set it to expire after 48 hours. But it does get a lot of action. I also use its chat filter to just block the latest hip and cool insults so I don’t even see those. All that should just be implemented into the UI in my opinion.

Yeah. People will report Willy nilly. Regularly have behavior warning alerts in bgs from people who figure out im a forum person.

Apparently pvping triggers all of the Karens. Who knew?

1 Like

I have people say hi to me because they’ve seen my forum posts. Never been reported for anything, ever. I follow the golden rule. But I have gotten mad in Discord before. Once I even uttered an expletive at someone on my team.

I’ve been suspended for dropping f bombs more than a few times at smoothbrains who don’t listen and do things like cap docks when I just typed not to cap docks. So now I just vent in disc rather than raid chat. :slight_smile:

I can see why.

Let’s be real here. You spend most of your time in the graveyard these days. Let’s not pretend you’ve ever been more than some keyboard turning grandma, with the attitude of a 12 year old. Pretty odd how you magically show up once or twice a year to peddle your dead community that doesn’t exist outside of facebook.

Oh and buying duelist doesn’t solve your skill problems :wink:

The tears are big with this one… When groups win, they’re always a premade? I don’t think so, maybe one premade per day if you face one at the max… Not such a problem, make a five-man team, get in Discord and go roll some BGS then you got your own premade :wink:

1 Like

It’s very easy to work out a premade. Battleground Enemies helps.

5 players same guild is one indicator, and multiple leadership crowns easy to tell that there are people grouped up. 9 Tich players in a 10-man bg (rare), we can assume that is not pure coincidence.

For me, it’s Party Sync that Blizz ignores for some odd reason that needs fixed. The 5 man premades have been around a long time.

1 Like

Premades are definitely more common, I figure they formed out of necessity during the worst gear gaps and became a bigger part of the culture. If premades are an issue it’s because they’re allowed to magnify existing power differences by concentrating them in a group. It’s an mmo, people should be able to group but it’s the queue system that takes the organized group and puts them against random and undergeared teams. I may strongly disagree with some of the full premade tactics and would never do such a thing but they’re not to blame if we currently have a power imbalance in the system. They can fix it but it would require investment and commitment, two things they seem short on in regards to pvp.

imagine not fixing something for years thats clearly disadvantageous to your casual player in the most casual play for pvp.

you also have to deal with the scenario that once gear is obtained and rated is useless, the random scene is just full of those geared players that dont want to neck sweat in any rated play. the power gap between fresh aspirant gear and fully gemmed and enchanted conquest is more than noticeable.

2 Likes