Premade problem

The only time Hydra had the nads to come after Ruin in anything was at 2 am with WSB when there were 15 of us in tol barad having small scale and you’d drop 50 into our phase.

Let’s not forget that embarrassing “event” you tried to run in SL where your entire raid got sent to the Shadowlands 5 times.

Oh, but they did. They talked to Rathamus directly but the technology wouldn’t allow veracity of play at a distance at the time. Hydra never had to have “other guilds” help us. We had 34 Hydra guilds on 34 different servers. lol

There’s literally video of you phasing wsb into our phases lol.

Link it. Akatsuki you apparently still have a really sore behind. Would it surprise you to know that JUGAA came to me about a year ago to apologize for “not being very nice” to me during WOD. Understatement of the century. However, I accepted the apology. I always liked her. We are adults. Jugaa has even rejoined Hydra. She is banned from these forums until 3021 however. Welcome to the NEW Blizzard. We have an entire FB group for nothing but Hydra videos of literally every game we ever played. Yaga streamed every minute of it. I’m very proud of Hydra and what it brought to the PVP community. We organized pugs into a TEAM that worked together, followed ONE leader and followed the calls and we had a 94% win rate in Alterac Valley against any and all comers. It’s a shame there are so few Horde players still interested in large scale premades. I believe it would re-energize this game and as I provided proof to Bobby Kotick right after Legion dropped, there are literally MILLIONS of ex WOW players playing on “private” WOW servers just so they can actually play PVP the way its fun. I was really hoping Blizzard was going to give us something we could have premades in again but apparently they really don’t want them. PVP has always been the afterthought in WOW.

Keep telling yourself that.

The only thing you brought to the pvp community is toxicity, layered on top of whatever toxicity already existed.

3 Likes

Another point is Horde absolutely can get 10 or more in, don’t know what you’re smoking. Zeela has been around a bit and gets nasty 18/20 times I’ve had her in there with us.

2 Likes

Thus beginning stage 2 of her plan where she takes them down from the inside.

1 Like

Why would Jugaa be banned? From what I remember, they were always pretty respectful.

Probably spreading Covid misinformation.

1 Like

Que up as a full 40 premade against randoms I assume? Thats what people usually mean by “casual pvp” Blizzard has made their stance very clear that’s why the 5 limit is in place. But the premaders have stubbornly refused to abide and instead have resorted to que syncing which screws over other players.

So they imagine they’ll just do what they want regardless of what blizzard has allowed. If they have not changed their stance in 18 years perhaps they were not the ones in the wrong or if you have not given them a satisfactory reason as to why they should change it other than “ uh we just wanna have a hearty ol time rolling randoms in a full 40 premade then yikes.

1 Like

Blizzard tried giving us full 40-person premade raids in Ashran.

Guess what happened? After the first premade vs. premade fight, the losing premade raid would leave the instance and then queue up again hoping to face a pug team.

We all have to start from somewhere. I guess you’re not interested in helping newbies.

I encountered a Horde premade raid last night. So…

:man_shrugging:

Premade raids are effectively squashing pugs.

5k+?

Wow…

:thinking:

That’s not something to be proud of.

“Look at how many pugs we forced out of AV (and gave them the deserter debuff) via the portals in the start caves. We call those rage quits!”

Oh look. Other premade raids to fight. Just what you wanted!

Oh, so now you’re the pugs.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

:open_mouth:

1 Like

People that play epics within community premades do so because they enjoy epics.

God knows why you play epics, because all you ever do is ride around on your mount avoiding actual pvp and typing nonsense.

1 Like

“ … full 40 man premade….”
just lies.

the most ive seen is 32.

It is funny watching them disband everytime we jump them out in the dragon isles.

1 Like

My main is Alliance and I see them a lot in LFG forming raids for this and that.

You could probably count on one hand how many actual members are active.

You were in the midst of a semi-premade Ashran last night. Still lost though. :wink:

LMAO, sooooo much this. I’d like this comment 100 times if I could. That’s why we call him one of two nick names: 10 ply (toilet paper reference) or brave, brave Sir Robin (who bravely ran away). You should hear the hooting and yeah! let’s get 'em! when we look at spy and see 10 ply. :smiley:

1 Like

A comment she made about the 2020 election and that is all I will say.

No, I spend most of my time backcapping the things you can’t get a pug group to do much of usually and I’m trying to direct traffic to a win. So sue me. My intention is to help Horde win and get the maximum honor, conquest, hks, kbs, achievements, etc. I have no interest in getting back into blood feuds with some people unhappy with Hydra. We have a lot of wonderful people in our Community and I feel honored to be part of them. I hope all of you can say the same about your friends and people you play with. There needs to be less toxicity in this game and more of a willingness to work together. Peace.

1 Like