Premade problem

Tidepod keeps using slang that you can’t find ANYWHERE else on the internet.

Stop trying to make triple 5 happen. It is NOT going to happen.

1 Like

I like the idea of smoke signals. Maybe a secret handshake; A Secret Handshake…? Maybe some advanced simian sign-language

I keep thinking of the Take 5 candy bars, the ones with the 5 ingredients in them? Tasty things.

2 Likes

Isn’t 555 all is well?

I have a friend who is obsessed with the number 5, convinced he sees it more than any other number. If he’s in the car and he sees a 555 license plate he’ll point it out. He also likes to play slug bug, he’s almost 60. Kind of a jerk now that I think about it.

No clue. But whatever you do… Don’t urban dictionary tripple. I hope that isn’t what tidepod is referring to.

EDIT: Ah so 555 is the Angel Number! It’s nice that Tide cares about Enfers well being.

1 Like

I didn’t even Google 555 until after I posted, I’m a risk taker.

EDIT: Tripple: a gait in which the horse moves both near and both off legs alternately and which somewhat resembles the amble.

He pointed out in a thread that “every girl wants the tripple 6”

6 :eggplant:

6 figures

6 feet

I call him tripple 5 because he said he isn’t any of those

3 Likes

That explains a lot. I am over 6 feet, do I get something for that?

6+5+5 > 5+5+5

have a gold star elric <3 :star:

1 Like

I just need to find a 3, maybe a 4 if they’re into tall guys.

1 Like

I am an airline pilot for southwest. And I’m 5’11 I’d and im not in terrible shape I have a fast metabolism sooo I’d say im pretty decent. What I was saying is girls who look for that perfect man end up alone and mad they start collecting cats

kekw

1 Like

I’m sure you’re very handsome enfers :sparkling_heart:

Just… smaller than average

I got 2 cats, and I’m married :blush:

1 Like

I have… so many cats.

1 Like

I got mine almost a year ago

Phillis Cheesesteak and florin

Philly is such a free spirit, but Florin is a fat grouch >:C

1 Like

I have a particularly odd living arrangment, which involves multiple peoples pets, I technically only own one cat, Pepper, the sweetest lil skittish calico baby you’d ever see.

Calicos are so precious ;_;

1 Like

They melt my heart!

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/zhSiJ3i

I give you Florin (left), and philly (right)

3 Likes

Im absolutely dead. Ill see if i can swing a picture of pepper rq. Your kitties are precious.(SHE DROOLS WHEN SHE PURRS BTW AND ITS ADORABLE)

1 Like

AHH I CANT WAIT :sob:

2 Likes