Premade problem

I think they should make teams and healers factionless so they can be balanced easier. I’d like them to remove factions altogether but I think there’s a segment that would strongly oppose it even if we keep the separation in the open world.

Allow Orcs and humans to coexist peacefully on the same battleground team.

1 Like

We can still kill each other in the open world.

I was in a Gilneas today with a guildy, we did 70% of the team damage while 5 of our team just sat at LH playing patty cakes.

needless to say I would rather PvP with a group of friends than join a group of clowns that do nothing all game

1 Like

You’re talking low level? You really have to tell people what to do in those, not being demanding or anything a lot of people in low level instances genuinely don’t know what to do. Having 5 LH isn’t a bad strategy… if you’re horde.

hey hi hello

3 Likes

No.

Or, Alternatively. Yes.

2 Likes

Or… maybe. idk, maybe it can be the price of teaming. I wouldn’t mind as a solo healer, I’m just trying to get it over without embarrassing myself too much.

hello hi hey

How ya doin freak <3?

You arent that good if your going against a premade and your doing the most damage the shot caller is gonna call you and you will spend the game in the gy

1 Like

“who’s the problem bri”

“that guy points at some random hunter

You dont wanna be that hunter

1 Like

Irony, You play a blood DK because you do not need healers and you do giga damage.
Yet daily you sit on here and complain that things are broken or you think that you know it all.

My suggestion is look at your own stated claims for imbalance and rather then expend your energy on this forum all day.

Get a job for a game developer and prove your worth.

Talk is cheap, show me you have something more than a self inflated ego and take action. If it is worthy, I may even be a customer.

Till then I am ever bemused at your arm flapping frivolities on these forums.
Time well spent sir… time well spent

1 Like

Don’t argue with tripple 5

That guy is dumb as a box of nails

Brave, brave Sir Robin…bravely ran away…away!

1 Like

What’s the point of being an undead warlock if I can’t scare the kids? You know you got them shook when they target you over the healer.

1 Like

Weren’t you the person who took us wildly off topic and then wondered why we were off topic

We’re all pvpers, why are we arguing when we can go to the streets and fight it out. In fact, it should be a rule before you pick a fight on the forums you have to fight them first in game. Win or lose, the argument is then allowed to continue.

1 Like

How you doing today tripple 5

2 Likes

We just need some rules. One person will serve as a go between so you don’t have to friend each other. I’d be tempted to reinstall just to see it, I kept a copy as I’ll probably be back end of season or beginning of next to see how things are. You each choose one of your characters and you contact the go between. I’m not sure the best way, you know I’m a scrub and have no idea what would be the best venue. They should have dueling pens, or maybe some neutral spot. Maybe challengee’s choice.

Just kidding around, but it’d be cool.