Premade problem

oh good one. You got me. Losing the argument so lets pull out the insults.

not really an insult if its true, bye sis

if whats true? I’m not the one who can’t make any friends.

Getting 6+ players into the same bg.

You’re circumventing restrictions via Discord (or some other communication method), instead of addons, but the result is still the same – your premade raid roflstomps a pug team. You exploit the matchmaking system to gain an unfair competitive advantage.

4 Likes

god forbid you talk ingame lmao

1 Like

woah woah woah. My friends and I just so happen to be queueing at the same time and we get in the same battlegrounds. This isn’t our fault…

god forbid you play the game without cheating

3 Likes

Keep crying, baby, I hear you, but I don’t listen.

Just wait until you tell them you are all, gasp, ALLIANCE. The same faction shouldn’t be allowed to queue together, that’d make… sense.

what i really find hilarious, is that these people think that there are enough games going on at once to actually avoid queueing with your friends. I do it all the time unintentionally.

1 Like

Little do they know, this how friends are made.

“Ohhey, it’s those guys again, cool”

happens with the enemy teams, too, I appreciate repeat opponents who aren’t dedicated quitters

1 Like

Same with groups running in the guild im in.

1 Like

Yes, but how often do you do it intentionally?

i lost a seething shore to a repeat opponent two nights ago and i’m still butthurt over it :c

two seethings in a row? or another match, just to get womped in the shore? because I’ll be real I’d rather eat glass and tomato paste over doing seething shore at this point

1 Like

I don’t mind seething shore, and dwg (panda ab) has really grown on me.

Seethings not my fave, but I may enjoy it more than ssm. Will have to think about that more lol.

Don’t really like the cave aesthetic.

Probably the dumbest take I’ve ever seen in the forums and I’ve spent a lot of time on general discussion.

1 Like

I don’t see the problem with premades. I invited 4 of my 70 friends and they Sync’d down to the 50-59 bracket. Out of the 5 games we played we only GY camped 3 of them but all wins. /s

2 Likes

I used to top frag in the cupcake cartel premade or w/e it was called I’m not sure that’s right. this was back in MOP. they would make between 6 to 8 separate 5-player parties and they count down for the party leaders to Q at the same time. they can have 1 person join first to see how full the raid is already before everyone joins to avoid a split Q. you repeat leaving the Q and re-Q’ing until a large majority pop simultaneously. that way you have enough players to essentially take over the BG and force a turtle and hold certain choke points

pretty scummy stuff, but that’s the only way to guarantee turtles on 40 mans because you can only Q up 5 at a time and epics are full of people semi-afking and rushing forward to Drek/Van for effortless honor farming. a lot of people still cared about HKs and bloodthirsty back then. there were people with like 900,000+ HKs because they just lived in AV premade farm groups.

those groups are over the top and too strong in my opinion. they should just allow you to Q up for epics specifically as a group of 10. that would be more proportional and in line with other premades in non-epic bgs. 5 player in wsg is 50% organized 5 player in Arathi Basin is 33% organized 5 players in AV is only 12.5% organized 25% in a 10-player raid thats 1/4 total raid size versus 1/3 of AB and 1/2 in WSG enough to have a stronger influence on the direction and outcome of the BG without the organization between the 2 teams being too egregious

3 Likes

Unfortunately, this would just make it easier for premade raids to sync queues.

Instead of syncing 5+ groups, they’d only have to worry about syncing 2 or 3.

(Premade raids would be one of the main users of a 10-man group feature.)

IMO, 12.5% is more ideal. 50% is too much influence over a random bg.

It’s just awkward for Blizzard to suddenly downsize parties when they’ve been 5-mans forever.

2 Likes