Premade problem

I’m sorry I skipped to the end. The addon being referenced I believe is OQueue, which automated the countdown process to queue larger groups at the same time. I used OQueue and some friends used that feature but they usually got booted off the friends’ list because that’s cheating. The addon was banned because it was used to cheat. It explains it in that post.

Otherwise, I miss oqueue. I think it was that new people didn’t know about it so you always met good players and other players assumed you were OK if you used it.

EDIT: I realized that didn’t sound right if you don’t know. OQueue was LFG before LFG, but had the larger group queue as a feature. I met people from larger servers because mine was barren and a few people from high pop servers would have me as a friend to farm on my node but I also got invited to actual activity which was uncommon on my server. I got to see how the other side lived.

Can you define extra large? What if we’re a super sized premade?

1 Like

And THIS is why you can’t trust all those “I’ve won 50 out of 60 games last week! look at my stats!”

My stats may show a low win rate, but you know what you will rarely see? Sthis-Shandris has left the battleground

all group queueing should be disabled

Go play a single player game.

1 Like

wow is a single player game, chin.

“Single player” and “I’m too pathetic to make friends” are not the same thing.

1 Like

theyre not mutually exclusive, neck.

Then stop whining

1 Like

nothing you said makes any sense at all, or are you rp’ing, i cant tell with people from MG. its like chapgtp alpha in human form.

are you trying to trash talk me? lol

The shaman is insane.

not really, forums have G rating rules so you will never hear what i truly think.

no, im not

1 Like

I have no clue who you are, why would I care what you think?

youre posting on a public forum where all have an opinion, you chose to state yours about mine.

wow has made this a single player game without having to make any social connections, sorry but its true.

Dont insult the shaman, They used to be cool, then they had a mental breakdown and changed professions to doomsayer.

just because you don’t have any social connections doesn’t mean everyone who plays this game is socially inept. They aren’t mutually exclusive, forehead.

1 Like

i do, i just choose not to group fully geared into random bgs to stomp on players acquiring gear, fivehead.

2 Likes

no one asked, no one cares.

then stop talking, you obviously have nothing of value to contribute to anything as im sure in all aspects of your life :slight_smile: