Predicting the outrage of Vulpera

In conclusion: You’re a troll.

Thanks for proving the point that you’re not here to actually have an argument, or indeed, a point. You came into this thread to simply insult Alliance players, whereas I was at least addressing the OP’s point.

This thread had nothing to do about Sethrak and was about Vulpera, and you simply turned it into a faction argument post, whereas I came here to actually address the OP, agree with voices that say that Vulpera belong with the Horde, but also pointed out how ridiculous your argument is. I called out your strawman because you were making an argument that nobody had made, since you seem incapable of arguing a point unless it’s one you created for yourself. When called out on it, you’ve gotten nothing but progressively saltier and stuck to your original deviation from the thread.

Yeah, I’m not the sensitive one here, pal. :rofl: The person throwing insults befitting a five year old such as “Mr Butthurt” is.

1 Like

As a whole-hearted alliance player, I wouldn’t be outraged. I’d happily drop my faction pride for foxes.

Just hope horde are prepared for the influx of people they constantly remind us they hate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m cool with Vulpera being added, but man I hope the Alliance gets something other than mechagnomes.

Snek people. Please give us snek people.

6 Likes

I just can’t wait for the player rivalries…

Starfox (Vulpera) vs Starwolf (Worgen)

4 Likes

I feel like its obvious at this point, but I’d still be incredibly disappointed.

I don’t give a flying or non-flying “f” about the Vulpera.

1 Like

Predicting the outrage when another store mount is added…
:exploding_head:

Oh hey that would be really cool

[RESERVING NAMES INTENSIFIES]

I will race change to a vulpera so quickly… It won’t be funny.

3 Likes

Real-talk? I’d hate it.

At least the Vulpera, even when re-using skeletons and rigs from goblins, have enough features to stand out. Mechagnomes have their augmentations and all that, but the moment you cover that up, they look the same as any other gnome. It’s the same problem with LF Draenei.

3 Likes

Make sure to macro, “I can’t let you do that star fox.” Every time you stun a vulpera or interrupt them!

3 Likes

Sounds good, have some quillboar. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I have to agree. I’m not one to preach favoritism or imbalance, I don’t really care, but I’d feel like I got the short straw real hard if one side got an entirely new model that’s been heavily worked on, and we just got slightly modded gnomes. :frowning:

Which is why I’d be happy to change my faction for the first time since Pandaria.

3 Likes

Right? I mean hell, I don’t even think their lore is all that interesting to begin with either, and I haven’t seen that much demand for it. I’ve seen more people wanting Sethrak, and even I have to agree that’d be a neat little addition were it to make its way on to the Alliance.

2 Likes

You can have the drustvar witches, or the vulpera pirates. Argument done.

I’m fine with the area because it reminds me of Timeless Isle, but handing it to Alli as an allied faction would seem very lazy. Not that it would be the first time, but Mechagon seems very “tacked-on”. Not saying it’s bad, but you’re right in saying the lore isn’t interesting at all. Yeah, little robo gnomes are alright but I’d much rather have a big bushy tail…

or, hell, I’d be thrilled with Sethrak. I do also very much love snakes. I’d stay alli for snakes. Maybe.

Maybe.

I’d have to think about it.

The squid faced Cthulhu people! They’ve got the same models as undead, Horde would get a void worshipping race to counter the void elves. Perfect!

Vulpera first though, obviously.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t have to think about it at all because Sethrak have absolutely no reason to go Alliance. The Horde rescued Vorrik, resurrected their loa, and killed Mythrax. The Alliance has done nothing for the Sethrak that would make them consider joining them. They’ll either go Horde or just stay neutral.

Small remnants of Faithless Sethrak join the Alliance because they’re mad at the Horde for stopping their plans of Sethrak Empire.

Could happen. I doubt it would, but possible.

1 Like

Sine when did Blizz care about a deep, meaningful reason to add allied races? :slight_smile:

4 Likes