Preach doesnt speak for the community, elitist out of touch with playerbase

Nice point of view you’ve got there. “He’s always wrong no matter what.” lmao yikes imagine being you :rofl:

7 Likes

The only exposure I get to YouTubers is always by people who don’t like them.

Talking about disagreeing with them and linking their videos is still a form of advertisement. I don’t know if it’s intentional or not, but every time Ralph cries about what some YouTube talking head says is the only time I ever hear that person’s opinion.

1 Like

Feels good to think for myself i agree imagine thinking for yourself feels Epic man!

1 Like

Spite, just pure spite.

2 Likes

Why do people think that’s what casuals care about

I care about hardly any of that

What are you, 9 years old? Shouldn’t you be working on your connect the dots coloring book?

If you think that “thinking for yourself” means ignoring other people then good for you. I’m able to think for myself, as are 99% of the rest of the world. It’s not some big thing that you need to brag about lmao every is capable of it. It’s like you’re so proud of yourself that you actively ignore the opinion of anyone other than yourself. How utterly pathetic and pedantic. Have fun with your squirrel brained point of view.

Jesus christ.

5 Likes

Not my problem.

This sounds like what the Karen’s say when they say Covid is fake.

2 Likes

I wear a mask when i go outside fake or not im taking chances on my life.

Ralph, my guy. How long are you going to keep at it with these threads? Do you crave attention that bad?

1 Like

He spends his free time posting about furries banging on Twitter, so just keep in mind whose opinion you’re trying to argue against when it comes to how you spend your time.

2 Likes

Sooner or later on one of these threads OP will shoot his eye out.

Im more shocked you know what he does you stalking him or something?

He’s actually prob cute irl. :flushed:

I would have preferred that they buff the specs with an AoE cap (Like MM) instead of nerfing everybody else.

I think they had a really good idea with positive and negative affixes.

And yea, the aoe cap is going to bother everyone, not just the top.

Not sure about that im sure chainlighting is not capped here then again it never really did alot of damage anyways.

pretty sure CL has always been capped.

Edit: yea, 3 targets initially with a full cap of 5

1 Like

Wouldn’t know, but I know your Nelf looks cute, if anything.

1 Like

I need to go test that out myself then i think i was thinking my mastery procs going off then lol.