Preach doesnt speak for the community, elitist out of touch with playerbase

Btw you can bookmark your own posts so you can find them easily though the forum bookmarking function.

i am using it a lot lately considering tryhards keep saying the same things desperately trying to get you on some gotcha question you arent willing to type out again for the millionth time.

now i usually just go back to the bookmarked post, copy and paste it as a reply, ez

Maybe I’ll have to start doing that. I wouldn’t think that facts would be so controversial. He’s a known rotten apple. It’s pretty obvious the only reason they want me to do the work is they want to waste my time, rather than if they really want to learn the truth for themselves putting in the effort themselves. I’m not really interesting in playing that game, but if the topic comes around again, I guess we’ll see.

2 Likes

It’s not that hard to just say “Preach lied about x.” You have 2000 posts, it would take hours to read them all. I looked at your most recent ones, there is nothing in this thread that specifies anything, and nothing in your last 50-60 posts.

6 Likes

it’s different for every one none of the systems have bother me except forges going away imho was potinless because it was lotto rare anyways to get titan forges.

That’s the problem with Youtubers and “influencers”. They’re generally people who just went to Best Buy, bought a camera and some editing software and decided to give their opinion online.

People are so taken in by it, that they believe the person’s beliefs are truths. Just because they’re on Youtube, doesn’t mean they have credentials.

And of course a lot of WoW Youtubers do; however they’re generally top end players that can’t relate to the masses.

95% of the people reading these forums are not on Preach’s level. They’re not having the same problems that Preach is having. But Preach makes it seem like they are so he gets the people on his side. He’s a smart guy, he knows how to play the game. (The Youtube/Fandom game.)

He knows that if he acts sympathetic toward you, and tell you that you have the same problems as a 1%er that you’ll find him more attractive, and you’ll be more likely to be on his side and take his side without ever thinking it through for yourself.

A lot of times you see these forums flooded with “Preach doesn’t like… and Belular is worried about, and Taliesin said…”

It’s sad that people stock so much value into these people’s personal opinions that they can’t then think for themselves about a certain situation. They can’t look at it objectively, because their buddy said he didn’t like it, so it must not be a good thing, and therefore I don’t like it.

3 Likes

I for one am glad for Blizzard sticking to their guns on this issue. However I’m not so certain about the AoE hardcap. That has backfired before. There really needs to be a better solution otherwise those with semi-intact or full AoE capabilities will become the new FotM classes and specs.

He doesn’t act like this at all in real life which is why im laughing so hard now :slight_smile: .

He only exists on internet message boards. He can’t exist IRL.

Also, people calling a person a loser that doesn’t even know they exist is hilariously ironic.

Another Ralphe troll thread just move along .

Don’t worry if you miss this one he’ll have another one or more on the topic with a different name before the end of the day.

3 Likes

This thread is very Ralph-esque, or very Ralph-like. You might say it’s a very Ralphy or Ralphe thread.

It’s a 3 headed monster I call Vanillaclaralphe

1 Like

This felt really really bad while raid testing the Sun King’s Salvation fight. There were 10+ adds out at a time, and you really need to AOE the little guys before they make it to the front, but sometimes your AOE just doesn’t hit the right targets. Extremely frustrating.

It’s like we are the Ralph you unique playstyle will be forced into our erpness resistance is futile

Dude. The thing about all this is is yes us tryhards and “elitists” hate these changes and it will negatively effect our gaming experience.
But for hardcore casuals like you, yall wont even notice or care about having it either way.
So why screw us “elitists” over when you casuals wont even notice the changes. at this point its just targeting the people who actually like to play the game and you nub lfr heroes are berating us for wanting to revert changes back that wont even effect you!
You guys are the toxic ones here bud not us “elitists”
Seriously who in their right mind would want an aoe cap lmao

1 Like

Dont forget SoulBreezy

2 Likes

And you don’t speak for the community either.

Everything that preach said is right and true.

Makes me happy i don’t follow any of them because of it thinking for myself ftw!

Nope disagree.

Nope I disagree.

Nope i disagree again mike preach is wrong always in my eyes could careless what this tryhard thinks.