Preach doesnt speak for the community, elitist out of touch with playerbase

A good mix of it all, and I want armory nerfed to change the community. That is it.

For you maybe, I plan to keep pushing cuz I love solo content that gets harder like m+

I’m starting to think these people have no idea what’s coming with Shadowlands and are just championing it to be contrary to all the people rightfully concerned about it

2 Likes

Lmao so you say. But the lastest build changes have made it even better.

It is still not 100 percent, but Blizzard is listening and it is starting to be even more fun. Now we just got to get the vendor nerfed.

1 Like

Im starting to think you don’t know because you said towers are like vision. Anyone who says that kinda is a red flag for not keeping up with shadowland.

Lets be real, RPG isn’t the big draw of WoW anymore. If anything the RPG community is also a minority.

1 Like

???

towers are like visions by your definition of

where you can solo duo and push yourself, a reason for people who play casual to get stronger and go at his or her own pace

that is 100% fact.

and like, i have beta so i’ve played them

I would actually say youre in the minority.

I look at the lock in as them back door forcing the continuation of spec focus even though Ion said they wanted to get away from that and focus more on class.

And if you look at a lot of abilities being opened up to all the specs in a class there is at least 1 that is pretty much useless for 1 spec or does one thing for 1 but not for another.

So have I, and we both know Visions is not really that great and it is not something that casuals can go at his or her own pace. When I said pace, i got confused because you said like vision and I thought you was trying to compare the two when it came to content.

Visions are wayyy more boring and tedious than Tower. But like i said towers is not done yet, we hoping for random events, and fun stuff to get added. And vendor nerf like I said.

I am curious about this. When it released almost all the big wow streamers were going crazy about it. They were constantly speaking of spending 8 hours exclusively in there, day after day and how they could see themselves just running this all day.

To my knowledge there hasnt been any significant changes (torments added and removed), so why is it suddenly now boring?

I’m definitely not saying it isnt. Im just curious how the viewpoint has shifted so dramatically.

It was always boring.

It’s 5 levels of skeletons with a demon at the end.

1 Like

Since my last post at 150 posts in:

I mean at what point do you stop replying to a person like this? It’s hilarious that Ralph is the one to ignore and block people on the forums.

3 Likes

It is not boring, the problem is that because wow is changing to be something they don’t like. They don’t want to praise the good sides of wow as much, and the thing that gets many players excited. We just had a big update that changes some stuff with towers, and while it has a ways to go. Blizzard is getting it right.

1 Like

It has changed. Yeah, it was boring before but now it’s borderline impossible to lose in it. There’s basically no challenge.

That is for testing reason. We know the brokers are selling powers it should.

I love doing content chimps can complete !

Oh boy I can’t wait to do it every week for the next two years!

But there never really was? The challenge, if there was one, was in the first few floors as you accrue powers. If anything, you’d assume that the tweaks would try to reign in the power creep.

There was still the threat of failure but that’s all but gone now.

WoW hasnt been a decent RPG for a long while because they were pandered to the tryhard muh balance safe game, they realized that and now are getting creative and free to make different things instead of caring about high end balance.