Pre-Patch Event Kill Quests

This isn’t other content. So I fail to understand your point.

1. Bosses spawn around 15-20 minutes now. Which is better than waiting an hour and a half.
  2. There’s nothing to grind. Just do the events or wait on the bosses.

OP can just kill the bosses the same way if they want. They’ll get more than just the dailies.

I would say 10 - 20.
But depending on zone.

Ragnaros spawns about every 10 minutes in my experience
Onyxia every 15
And the lich king can be quicker, but if your group doesnt know what the fast events are, probably about 20 minutes to spawn.

1 Like

:dracthyr_shrug:

If you don’t like it, don’t do it.

It also depends on the server and whether you’re in Chromie Time or not.

Again… you’re still receiving the same amount of currency per boss kill, PLUS 3000 more per quest and still getting 1-2 pieces of gear every hour and a half if not more.

False.

Tell that to Arthas :rofl:

Outside of Chromie Time, there was no issue on my servers getting him to spawn in that amount of time. And one of my realms is low pop.

Parked on a pillar right where he spawns 25 minutes and counting on Gorefiend realm. and not in chromie gnome time

Sounds like a realm issue, then. Maybe go participate, get the 200ish currency from each mini event and help make it go faster.

1 Like

The boss was dropping a chest with a piece of gear or weapon and in most cases an additional piece of gear or weapon every hour. Blizzard removes the guaranteed chest of a piece of gear. I just got down to doing 6 characters. All received memories towards the ring and 1400 memories and no gear. There is no guarantee of gear or weapon drop. Now it is nothing but a chance drop. So you are wrong! It’s not false. They nerf the damn gear and gave the grinders what they wanted and screwed everyone happy with the way things were.

The gear drops themselves are the exact duplicates from the vendors. No need to overexert thyself. :dracthyr_tea:

The chest is once a week, per character. That doesn’t change.

You mean hour and a half. Yes. And that’s still the case.

There wasn’t before either. Only the once a week champ piece from the chest per character is guaranteed.

It is. I just spent a couple of hours killing bosses and got three gear pieces, one of which was on a character I hadn’t run with yet, so they got their champ piece from the chest.

You’re getting 1400 currency per boss kill on top of the 9000 each day from the quests. Whatever gear you aren’t getting, buy it. There’s a crap ton of currency now.

I’m not grinding anything. I have no clue what you’re talking about.

You seem to have no clue how this event works.

Since the buffed the currency, I can easily see you getting a piece per day at least from the vendor.

I dont think drops are a problem anymore. It was prior, since the currency rates were so terrible.

Weapons are 8000, gear pieces are 2000, we get 1400 per boss kill and 200ish from each mini event. Then the 9000 per day. So yeah, it’s pretty easy to buy everything and more.

1 Like

Yea, its just baseless complaining at this point.
Blizz listens, fixes things, they find something to complain about (even if its made up).

2 Likes

I have 10 characters I want to level up to 70. A piece a day means one maybe two gets gear…. That event is useless use for gear. I can go do the world events and get 480 gear that I can turn into tier in less time.

The fix wasn’t a fix for some people, it was regression.

How?
Instead of getting that tiny amount from a weekly. You have a daily now PLUS bosses respawn(which means more chances for drops per hour) and you get more from events.

Where is the regression?

Also let’s point out that if you were alt hopping, you’d get less overall as you’d just get the weekly + 1 boss kill in that 1.5 hour window.

Now you can kill the boss 4 to 5 times, if not more in the same window and net way more currency.

I explained how. It takes more time to do the event and you get less gear drops.

It is only good for levelling up characters and even then I am sure the community will find a way to make that terrible since there are so many raid groups running around causing lag.

the currency is relatively useless once you get the pets and mounts because it takes too long to earn relative to other content in the game.

But you get way more currency. Its WAY more time efficient to do the even for 1 hour than park an alt. Log in. Grab daily. Kill boss. Log for 1.5 hours.

Why is this even an argument?

Citation needed.
The reality is you get MORE chances at gear since you get more boss kills in.
The rng didnt change.

So funnel it into gear?
You accumulate it so fast now, you don’t have to rely on drops.

You aren’t making any sense.