Pre-Patch Event Kill Quests

I just received 1400 from Killing Oxyia, not 15,000. Not sure what you are smoking!

1 Like

A typo while on my phone, as it keeps automatically changing it. Sorry for that. That truly warranted such attitude! :roll_eyes:

Smart people don’t endlessly grind for little when they can receive more for less. All that took place here was the grinders got what they wanted.

Appreciate the answers, and btw, those were honest questions. I just wanted to try to figure out how it works.

I thought you were doing the event on 50 characters? Seems to be you can’t keep your lies straight.

I apologize then. It was meant to be a little lighthearted sarcasm and came across incorrectly.

They were on a set timer, not a server-by-server basis. So yeah, liar it is.

1 Like

If it wasn’t obvious to you that that was a typo, you’re looking for something to argue about.

You don’t have to endlessly grind now. Do the event 3 times a day, easy peasy.

1 Like

Only 20 of the 50 need gear. I put the rest through Emerald Dream content and they all have at least a 480 ilvl. I have received a lot of duplicate pieces that I have either sold or disenchanted. There is nothing to lie about here. I don’t need a 500 ilvl on every character to do questing content in the new expansion. Especially when it will all be replaced before I ever hit the level cap. Keep trying! Have a nice day!

I don’t have to keep trying. You keep changing your story to fit whatever narrative you seem to think is real.

Have the day you deserve. :slight_smile:

Yes, and if you use the group finder. You can always find a realm where the boss is up or nearly up.

You still have to grind to receive 30k as some have suggested here. That is the only way one is receiving 30k in the time allotted. Typo or not. He was selling something that clearly was not taking place. It was not even 1500. It was 1400. So his typo did not even have the right numbers to begin with.

It’s not nearly as much time spent on the game in terms of waiting around to get 30k in 2 hours. The quests give more, the bosses give more. :dracthyr_shrug:

Sounds like you’re the lazy one here.

Okay?

1 Like

Talking about the daily quest themselves. You can do dailies/wq’s, and weeklies on each and every character you have on an account in other content, if you choose to.

And that’s great if you feel like hanging around waiting on a boss to respawn or are into trash mob farming all-day for currency. Got over that crap back when farming dragonkin mats for fire resist gear was a thing way back in the day. Maybe folks like op would like to do the quests associated with the event on more than just one character?

Everyone got what they wanted.

You get more currency. The timers are shorter. The event lasts longer. The weekly quest is now daily.

The thing people are upset about is the daily is account locked, but why does that matter? It rewards way more than it did as a weekly AND its daily.

Cycling through 50 characters to kill stuff sounds a lot like grinding to me

1 Like

The boss drops 1400. The quest gives 3k. It still takes two hours to grind 30k. That is only on one character too. Another thing taking place here is the mobs are not dying fast enough to continuously spawn the boss. Most people are sitting waiting for the boss while few grind the mobs. That was not taking place before the changes.

I just did all three quests and about 11 mini events and I got 3 pairs of boots and a polearm for my mm hunter. Only one piece was an upgrade and they were all blue.

Not when you are receiving three quests worth of memories and 500 memories per boss, plus gear. I was receiving at least one chest and a piece of armor per character. That is not happening now. Blizzard nerfed the gear drops.

1 Like

Yeah the loot you were receiving still doesn’t make it sound like you weren’t grinding. All of that alt hopping sounds awful tbh and any system that promotes that type of gameplay should be adjusted.