Pre-Patch Event Kill Quests

nope, didn’t die (believe it or not).

my first character did not get any loot at all from 2 out of 3 bosses with the quest because of lag I believe.

Can only do the dailies in each zone one cartoon per account. Silly imo considering it’s just a pre expansion time kill event. Tww is just a few weeks away anyways, they ought to let the players have access to the dailies on any, and every character they want. Just doing them for the cheap xp leveling a Zandalari troll paladin, and even that isn’t near as much fun as the Legion pre launch event was.

I was receiving at least one piece of armor and a chest, memories to go toward the ring, and 500 memories per boss. Things only improved for the people who complained and wanted to do nothing more than grind mobs all day. They believe things improved, but they did not. They only improved from the perspective of their wanting to do nothing more than grind. That was the only real improvement here.

Because there are still bugs where this is happening. They even said as much.

Oh no! Minutes?! :scream:

You’re getting 1400 currency from bosses and 3000 from the dailies. If 30k currency to buy stuff in two hours isn’t good enough for you… then nothing will make you happy.

Edited to fix phone autocorrecting the amounts.

That’d be false, but don’t let me stop you from continuing to blatantly lie on the forums. You’ll get tired of it and find some other crap to complain about.

1 Like

Are you arguing just to argue at this point? You don’t like the new improvements, understood.
Are the new improvements hindering your progress in any way? Are you earning less memories in the same time period as previously?

I appreciate the response, but lighten up. It was a question. No need to get nasty about it.

I feel like no one actually read the changes. :expressionless:

1. The dailies increased to 3000 in currency.
  2. Every single boss drop gets you 1400 currency, which you can continuously do.

Edit, because phone keeps autocorrecting the amount.

Will the main boss only drop items if you are on the daily quest?

I had nearly a full tab of armor before the changes. After the changes, the loot goes less and less. To the point of the event not being worth doing at all now. The grinders wanted their way. Now they have to do more grinding to get more memories. I have not spent a memory in while outfitting 7 of 20 characters. The grinders think they got over on Blizzard. What took place is Blizzard getting over the entire player base by dropping less loot and making the event more of a grind for all.

1 Like

Far as I can tell, it’ll drop items regardless.

(Edit for clarity) I did one run of Ragnaros on the Searing Gorge event, took my Warrior over to do it and got a Champion gear chest from it. So it seems like it can still drop stuff regardless, you’re just not guaranteed anything. Which tracks since there wasn’t a guarantee before either.

1 Like

Thanks. So if the main boss doesn’t drop anything, it’s a glitch, you think?

Yeah. They’ve been having bugs with drops/credit since the event drops, the fixes don’t seem to have changed that unfortunately. :-;

1 Like

Thanks, appreciate it.

I got more than that in one hour just doing 1 zone. And I only stayed in the zone until the boss died

So me thinks you aren’t being truthful.
Also 50 toons in 2 to 3 days… and the hourly cd was 1.5 hours…
That math isn’t mathing.

So is it 20 or 50? Or is it less than 10 in reality but we are inflating numbers to prove a silly point?

1 Like

I’m perfectly content, thank you.

Saying that nothing is going to make you happy is somehow now considered “nasty?” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I made an observation, not an insult.

It seems I’m not the one who needs to lighten up…

Boss drops are from every single kill, not just during quests. Gear is not guaranteed, though.

The champ chest is for the first kill of the week on a character, as far as I know.

Yes. That’s what I said earlier.

1 Like

It also went from 1500 memories to 3000. It’s fine

You were getting 1 or 2 pieces every hour and a half.

The changes didn’t change that. Even with all of the boss kills constantly, I’m still averaging 1 or 2 pieces in that same timeframe— if not more.

1 Like

You can tell who actually farmed the event prior to the hotfix.
Anyone claiming a nerf didn’t spend any time doing this and just alt hopped for the weekly.