Pre-emptive Question: Classic Stress Test and 2 PTR accounts

Back at the first Classic Stress test, I posted this question about PTR accounts and the Stress Test.

Thanks to hard work from Vrakthris, it was established that we couldn’t play the Stress Test without having at least one “space” in our 2 test account quota for a Battle Net account.

Personally I have gotten my test accounts removed, but I wanted to ask the question on this new Stress Test.

If someone has 2 PTR accounts, do they need to have one removed before they can participate in the new Stress Test?

Since its anyone with a subscription, does that mean that we don’t need new Stress Test accounts, or will someone be blocked if they have the 2 PTR accounts.

Just asking in advance so that people can get their accounts removed if required.

1 Like

Pretty sure they changed it so that it will automatically remove a ptr to give you a stress test

Edit:
You should be fine, they are going to rerun the flagging for everyone impacted. If you have an extra PTR account it should be removed automatically and the account flagged, if the extra PTR account was already removed it should just flag you for Stress Test participation

At least thats what i got from this post

1 Like

Last I heard, they did a one-off script to remove a PTR for anyone who got a Stress Test invite during that last event. I’m not sure its a default, though they were talking about making permanent fixes to the issue. Thus, asking the question again.