Pray For The People Of Turkiye And Syria

Sorry I don’t fall in line with religion my friend. It won’t ever happen.

oof. that is some very low level thinking. wtf

3 Likes

I’m praying for you

2 Likes

Quick get to AU Draenor and find

Does it make you feel better or something?

Also, what could you possibly be praying for me for? That I accept your religious ideas as my own? No thanks m8.
I care for people in my way, you do yours…just keep it to yourself.

It’s pronounced ‘Turkyiv’

Pray? Maybe to Odin…all modern religions are silly and do not align with history or facts.

Careful m8, they will call you a racist, cold hearted, and a jerk for that kind of talk here.

Yeah while this thread is off topic, its still weird as heck that people are taking this thread about a natural disaster occuring as some sort of personal attack against them.

2 Likes

Why are we praying?

Is this like asking an abusive stepfather to not beat us?

"Oh dear powerful omnipotent God…please stop punishing us after forcing us to live our lives for your amusement!"

That’s what you’re basically saying.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well I find you vile response to the OP to be gross. Like I said if you didn’t like it you didn’t have to comment but you did and the only reason you did was to stir the pot .

You could of just said I don’t believe in prayer but I will hope for the best for them .

Oh and one does not have to be religious to have hope.

8 Likes

https://www.unicefusa.org/stories/devastating-earthquake-hits-syria-and-turkey/40794?form=FUNNPGQXEGQ

This is who I just donated to. There are plenty out there right now. Remember your donations are tax deductible as well. There are others out there but for those interested in helping via donating.

Because they have to make it about them. Everything must be about them instead of looking at the big picture.

6 Likes

Im always amused how Christains change their religion to suit them

2 Likes

You seem pretty angry, you should try praying, it’s really relaxing.

Hey man, I didn’t ask people to do things my way. I didn’t ask them to join in my religious views. I didn’t ask them to donate to the charity I chose.

I asked people to not try and inject their religion into the situation. It got me called some names by you God fearing folk. The irony of the situation is not lost on me.

How are they changing their religion to suit them, exactly ? Please give specifics, and not generalizations, and platitudes.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link! I was gonna go look one up but you saved me the trouble.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. Was just getting ready to share on for Turkey as well, but this organization (Helping Hands for Relief and Development) helps around the world. This URL is to donate specifically to Turkey:

https://www1.hhrd.org/Campaigns/Turkey#

1 Like

You’re mad be glad. Donate to another one. I don’t care what you do.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like