Pray For The People Of Turkiye And Syria

I ask that you pray for the people of Turkyie And Syria as they recover from the recent earthquake.

21 Likes

No.

Cause prayers don’t work.
And I don’t like Turkey’s leader

Donate to a charity or something if you actually care

22 Likes

I’m not going to pray but I hope they’re okay.

14 Likes
  1. no, if “god” caused the earthquake then “god” can fix it himself. prayers will not help
  2. these are the WoW forums. this isnt about WoW. plenty of places online to talk about it that aren’t here
14 Likes

Lol what?

What is praying gonna do? As said earlier, if you actually care actually do something. This virtue signaling and prayer lip service nonsense is just…blech

10 Likes

Pray is good.

Doing something about it is even better.

Prayers won’t save people under building rubble, American school children unshot and an evil country run by a twisted piece of garbage stopped from invading a country.

3 Likes

huh. that’s a weird reason to not wish people are ok.

13 Likes

Heart goes out to the people.

No matter what country you are from, what beliefs you have, suffering should not be wished upon another.

We’re all human.

19 Likes

This post should be moved to off-topic

1 Like

Saw the News sad day for Turkey and Syria

Hopefully Allah will comfort them in their grief.

And to the haters learn some tolerance and respect their faith.

Have a bad opinion or a hateful comment it says more about you and what you stand for in society.

7 Likes

Not true.

I prayed that I win the lottery and I actually won a free ticket. That free ticket led to another free ticket which in turn led to me losing.

Clearly I wasn’t specific enough with my prayers.

:smile:

4 Likes

Thank you Marsius.

I hope the folks over there get rebuilt quick and if there’s any relief efforts coming, that they are swift with helping them on the path to recovery.

3 Likes

No but you do you.

I hope we decide to send them hundreds of billions of tax dollars. I want to see a carton of eggs cost 40 bucks. Burn it all down

1 Like

would have been nice if allah had stopped the earthquake

1 Like

If the UN quit trying to take over the world they could actually help in situations like this, but instead they meddle in politics and create instability to push for one world government

1 Like

That’s exactly what the egg lobby wants. How many chickens do you own?!

1 Like

I will show tolerance and respect for faith when they stop treading on my lack of faith by trying to press their beliefs on me and others.

Telling people to pray for others is just a method of using people’s empathy that they feel for the situation and persuade them to partake in their religion.
It’s gross. It does nothing but virtue signaling. And it’s pretentious to pretend that people that disagree with you are bad people.

3 Likes

Maybe someone prayed for an earthquake?

1 Like

The comments in this thread seriously make me go wtf. I’m gonna flat out and say it.

Have empathy for those that just went through an earthquake. Sure, person doesn’t have to pray or anything of the sort… but show some kindness at least.

8 Likes