Potential New inclusivity update

I love it when blizzard spends employee time (MONEY) on changing crap that doesn’t need to be changed… just work on your content instead of trying to be WOKE… you’re actually destroying your own game and polarizing the community

24 Likes

Alright fair point there

See, and now its a possibility, someone can be the gruffiest princess around

You literally get to select your characters pronouns as well, so you can still select male and bam the same ol character you used to be, on the same screen even

For body types.

You can still choose a male pronoun.

Everything that you need to know right there.

3 Likes

Yeah, people also care that they waste their company money on crap like this in a game that is struggling. They should be working on content… not this polarizing crap

3 Likes

I mean, it isn’t exactly a high amount of resources. Literally just changing the text from “Male” to “Body 1”, and then potentially letting people pick how NPCs address them.

3 Likes

its only polarizing if you actively dehumanize the people it benefits lmao, otherwise it straight up doesn’t affect you. a real saying the quiet part out loud moment

Define harm. By any reasonable definition, neither the original nor the change have caused harm to any group.

And why are you saying that muscular people have to be biological men? Muscular women are a thing.

1 Like

Hello friend! :wave:

We cry when a bird cries but not when a fish bleeds.

It’s okay to care more then the other side, just don’t fool yourself, it makes you look bad.

:sunflower: :rainbow: :sunflower:

Yea like some dude spent an hour putting this together and people are thinking its gunna cost 3 raid tiers and an expansion

Because the muscular body type in this game is always male, and the petite one is female, cuz the wow races have some crazy sexual dimorphism

That’s why I’m saying the muscular body and male, dunno how you didn’t figure that one out

It’s the year of our Lord 2022 and people still don’t understand that UI changes don’t take away from content development because they have different teams working on them?

“I need both hands for my weapon…”

1 Like

I was kind of hoping that they’d shake it up with Sethrak or something and have the females be bigger.

1 Like

They are both equally delicious.

1 Like

Now this at least I can agree with.

Female orcs are fairly muscular.

I mean if you want to talk about giving both men and women more general body types, I’d support that. I just think the name change is dumb.

1 Like

So long as we aren’t forced to put our pronouns in.

1 Like

you know. normally i could care less let people have what htey want.

but at the same time i cant help but feel this is totally pointless :expressionless:

4 Likes

Yes, yes they are. :smiling_face:

Take care friend :wave:

With all of Blizzard’s problems, wow melting away, they worry about first filling in with woke employees and puke the results at us. Get ready, slowly they change small things, in about 6 years wow will be unrecognizable.

6 Likes