Potential New inclusivity update

Well there we go. I recall some people were asking and now we have it. More options are always nice.

Now I wonder if we will get the ability to choose the gender for titles?

Edit:

34 Likes

That’s neat.

But oof, calling them “inclusivity options” is sure to cause problems.

23 Likes

Slams fist on that GIVE ME SPOOKY VOICE OPTION BUTTON

27 Likes

Hopefully this means I have full access to all my titles now, I want to be able to use hundreds of them

2 Likes

The article mentions choosing different voices. Other than using emotes do we ever hear out character speak?

1 Like

New fave thread inc.

Excited to see how this pans out. “Body 1 and 2” could also mean future “Body 3” and Body 4". Multiple body frames in the future like Dracthyr? :thinking:

This gives me a lot to ponder.

8 Likes

Whatever changes or doesn’t change, the player base will surely handle it with calm dignity.

22 Likes

I guess your character’s various combat grunts and shouts would probably count.

4 Likes

It would affect combat sounds as well.

2 Likes

nope just more genders apparently :upside_down_face: whack

2 Likes

Lord/Lady of War is a thing. Lord/Lady of the Reins should be a thing, too.

Then dont use it. You are not required to use it. But I dont see any issue with anyone wanting to do so.

1 Like

Exactly! I want to be Lord of War!

(I just made a thread about this, but I’m going to assume people think it’s a troll and won’t respond.)

Well the first thing I will do is change this character’s voice to sound like a manly man.

Well, obviously just for now. You may notice in the previous Dracthyr reveal they were listed as Bodies. While the dragon form shares a model for male and female, this doesn’t mean this wouldn’t be something in the works going forward.

Just obviously an ambitious goal, if that, and not one likely to be seen in DF. The framework is there with the labeling, though.

(Don’t kill my copium dream :blue_heart: )

1 Like

Not required to use it? I will see “Body 1” and “Body 2” every time I make a new character now.

42 Likes

Oh, you’ll live.

14 Likes

but we wont live if it says male / female :thinking: hmm

55 Likes

Who said I wouldn’t? Gottem though

1 Like

unbelievably based, sick change

2 Likes