Potential New inclusivity update

Hope Worgen can get different voice options honestly, being able to choose different voices would be another good customization option.

1 Like

ok cool anyway based change people mad about the existence of other people are ghouls, stay mad lol

2 Likes

This is the real concern. Every race should have access to everything and more.

1 Like

Oh man are you gunna be furious when you find out how long gay characters have existed in warcraft universe

8 Likes

It is literally alegorical to many conflicts. It is political.

Again, we had an entire purge of Dalaran showing the inherent dangers/flaws of profiling people.

Also, even to some having female characters would be political. If WoW was suppose to be based on the real few if any females should be warriors.

1 Like

There are people who will threaten to quit this game because of these options. The community will be a better place without them.

18 Likes

Yeah, historians 100 years from now are going to look back at this time period and be very confused.

37 Likes

Super happy for these changes! Im excited to see the voice options! I do hope pronouns can be chosen seperatly for the character and player for rp!

Not my concern at all. Just stop stalling obvious QoL we requested in alpha/beta/ptr which are then given when certain metrics are met.

Using inclusive language isn’t political lmao you numpty.

2 Likes

I do agree this is ignorant. To not even say male or female anymore.

29 Likes

Or historians will be living in a more inclusive time and wonder “why the heck were people so upset”?

7 Likes

Here’s a partial list of LGBTQ+ stuff for them!

Best note in here:

Gender has little or no effect on interactions with most NPCs.

Which basically means… gender has little or no effect in this fantasy universe at all.

6 Likes

This is very cool.

I can see where this is going though. Not Interested. I am trying to be very open minded to what ppl are discussing above but some of it is taken overboard imo. Like taking away male or female.

looks at the time it’s drink o clock time. :v:t2:

7 Likes

This is so stupid. What value is being added to anyone by removing clarity from a user selection? “Body 1” and “Body 2”? Male and Female were the correct descriptions for these…

48 Likes

Like when was the last time we were referred to anything outside of our race/class or CHAMPION MAWWALKER

The change is basically changing nothing but the character creation screen

1 Like

I just hope it unlocks the titles…

2 Likes

Good thing they’re not taking away the option to select male or female then, eh?

Seriously I just want my title list to be massive, I never use most cuz I just like collecting them

So opening the list up to sex restricted ones would be baller for me

3 Likes

it doesn’t, literally just select the he/him or she/her if you want those, you’re not being held at gunpoint forcing your character to exist outside the old binary lol

1 Like