Potential New inclusivity update

Is that really so upsetting for you? How often do you even use the barbershop and unless you actually hover toward the Icon I dont think you will see it say “body 1/2”.

You can still choose male as an option, its just in a different spot now

1 Like

If it’s so minor, why change it?

59 Likes

your honor, that’s stupid

6 Likes

You leave my honor out of this

3 Likes

Because some people like it that way and Blizzard wants to be more inclusive?

And what about the people who don’t like it that way? Suddenly the inclusivity evaporates?

56 Likes

Then choose the traditional options. Your character doesn’t change. You don’t know what their character is unless they /joke at you.

6 Likes

cause we need to pander to 1% to virtue signal how progressive we are!

all this does is bring real life politics into wow and ruins the in-game universe…

81 Likes

Wow blizz is really woke…

13 Likes

I need to find a list for all the titles that have “Lord” in them, now. I wonder if we’ll have to change our pronouns to make the titles stick, or if we’ll have free access to choose whichever :confused:

I don’t want to be called sir, but Lord just sounds so much better than Lady.

1 Like

until they remove that emote too

7 Likes
4 Likes

I’m hoping for free access.

1 Like

politics have always been in the game, it literally started as warring factions based on race. sorry you have to look at 1/2 instead of m/f now, i can’t imagine how bad that must hurt you

8 Likes

You think people would be happy to be called a 2 for a change when most people would describe them as a 1

1 Like

the faction conflict is not based off real life politics…

HAVING POLITICAL THEMES IS NOT THE SAME THING AS JAMING REAL LFIE POLITICS INTO A GAME THAT NEVER HAD IT IN IT FOR 20 years

27 Likes

Would you like some chocolate? breathe

2 Likes

Some fantasy character’s individuality isn’t a “political theme.”

6 Likes

Now add more customization options for each race.

2 Likes