Posting on the AH is broken

The AH is so bugged that I am worried about posting anything, I just tried to List Spawn of Merektha on the AH; the pet left my bags but there is no listing of it on the AH. Then I tried to open a ticket and was told I could not because I have posted too many tickets.

Why is it that other subscriber services like cable, internet, etc. have actual customer support that is able to help you??? And Wow feels like it can treat people who subscribe to this game like peasants that are lucky to pay and get no service in return.

Also, why would you release a patch that is this buggy???

As an aside why has the posting on the AH been made so slow, it is so bad that it takes 10 min to post a few things on one character out of 30

Can we maybe revert the changes until someone can fix all the bugs and have a safe patch that does make stuff on the AH go poof?

1 Like

Gms dont fix bugs thats a dev issue nor would they be able to post it for you you need to post in the aptly named bug forums.

3 Likes

I’ve seen this sentiment so many times about TWW but have yet to run into quite literally anything not behaving properly other than things they’re openly posting about.

The AH being one of them.

But to answer in genuine faith, it’s because in closed-environment testing like the beta and PTR, there’s nothing for it to combat and potentially run afoul with for existing coding in the live game. In testing, it seems to have returned mostly-favorable performance.

As for the AH, they are aware of the situation already and will post updates in the thread they started in General Discussion:

8 Likes

Part of the problem with the AH is the volume of items going through. We had a similar issue at the start of BfA when they combined the AHs to sell trade goods and consumables across all the NA realms instead of individual realms/connected realms.

3 Likes