Post tagged for trolling

You mean with that thread telling everyone The War Within needs to be delayed for another 3 months?

You know where that sort of thread will lead in General Discussion forum.

Like, there is a difference between providing constructive feedback and non-constructive feedback.

Yes, the launch of the War Within Pre-patch has came up with a ton of bugs and stuff. That is normal. Sometimes, it happens when it is transitioning to the live servers. But any bugs should be reported immediately to the Bug Report Forums so the devs can look into it, and squash the bug, not a thread created in General Discussion forums stating an expansion should be delayed for a certain time-frame.

5 Likes

What are you even talking about? I don’t have a problem with Orcs or Trolls.

Again, you are not some sort of victim here. Maybe just give yourself a time out and think it over, unless this is really the hill you want to exhaust yourself on.

8 Likes

It shouldn’t be a hill or even a battle. I just wanted to talk with folks on general about if a delay was a good idea. If that hurts feelings or is disruptive then sorry. I firmly believe there are individuals who like to flag content that they dislike and abuse the reporting system in a way that gets those threads hidden.

2 Likes

But as explained over and over already, they can flag all they want. The best they can do is hide a post. A hidden post can still be seen so that really isn’t the end of the world.

A Moderator makes a decision based on their guidelines, not by the number of the reports for a single post, and will either remove the hidden flag, or moderate the post accordingly.

6 Likes

That is your opinion, but that is not a fact.

People will flag a post, if they feel the post is in violation of the Forum Code of Conduct or the Forum Guidelines.

You don’t know who is flagging you. How do you know if someone is abusing the reporting system?

Being wrong isn’t abuse, but I highly doubt those who reported you are wrong with flagging your post.

7 Likes

This thread going nowhere fast maybe time to lock it down since the relevant info been given.

5 Likes

This isnt really a helpful conversation anymore and the best action is for me to drop it. I believe what I believe and you all can do the same. Thank you for keeping it civil.

1 Like

This post was flagged by some people:

There are so many bugs, broken systems, and not enough employees to fix it in time. I would rather a small delay instead of another mess.

Orlyia told you the following concerning that comment:

Your post made assumptions, did not have anything constructive and the discussion that ensued after that is irrelevant.

There is no conspiracy here. It falls under the following:

It’s deleted and done. We move forward and learn from the mistakes.

1 Like

I am trying to but everyone either keeps agreeing with me or telling me its a conspiracy so IDK what to do.

1 Like

Don’t do the thing the blue said not to do. That’s all.

4 Likes

I didnt think I did; hence why I wanted an example.

Here is an example, doing exactly what you were told not to do:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lets-discuss/1905255

3 Likes

Your post complaining about a deleted post is an example as well.

4 Likes

Thats what confuses me, that doesnt violate any part of the TOS.

Its meant to spark civil conversation, which its doing.

Its not rude or overly negative.

So what then?

Yep and that I understood, and my bad

It was creating duplicate threads and a non-constructive starter, similar to your most recent thread.

Creating Duplicate Threads

This category includes:

• Creating threads about existing topics

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Making non-constructive posts
4 Likes

It was original post to discuss a delay wasnt a duplicate and the conversation was very constructive. So those don’t apply.

It was about bugs, which there were quite a lot of threads about at the time. And again, the blue specifically stated this as far as it being constructive:

5 Likes

Thats the confusing part the conversation was civil and constructive. Plus it helps to discuss bugs. It helped me understand that the bank bugs didnt show in beta (honestly had no idea).

Bugs should only go in the bug forums its far more productive there.

1 Like

That is just to report bugs, not discuss how players want them handled. The general chat is far better for that.

1 Like