Post links/images

I had the right to post images until a few days ago, what happened?

5 Likes

The trust level you earn is not permanent, unfortunately. It has to be maintained with huge amounts of forum activity.

The ability to post pictures comes and goes for me depending on how active I’ve been in the last while. Eventually I stopped trying. :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

You slipped on your perfect attendance for trust level 3. You have to increase your engagement again to meet the requirements to gain trust level 3 again.

4 Likes

That sounds really dumb. Lol

Don’t like that

17 Likes

but this is absurd, so taking a break from the forum to deal with personal things in life ends up giving us a PUNISHMENT here?

13 Likes

You only can post cat gifs if you no life the forums :relieved:

23 Likes

Yeah, at this point, I don’t know if I’ll ever get TL3 again…and it sucks.

4 Likes

I thought I no lifed this place a lot, but i guess It’s not enough lol.

Think I’m still only 2

4 Likes

Blizzard loves its engagement metrics, even here on the forums. Which is funny, because they don’t engage with the forums themselves.

10 Likes

I’ve never even been 3, and I’m here almost every day lol

Takes 100 days I think. I’ve lost it a couple of times when I unsub and then get it back months later

For reference

2 Likes

Even on the forums, Blizzard has their community running on a treadmill for “rewards”.

1 Like

It IS really dumb.

It really is.

2 Likes

Ah, yeah. Looks like I’ve lost my ability to post images, as well. Also lost access to the lounge, but I never really visited there, anyway.

Yea it sucks.

I think I took a year break lost it, came back for S3 then got it over the last 3 months.

I don’t think it takes long.

I get it, but that suuucks. I wanted to make a thread where people share their favorite screenshots from WoW but, alas, I could not :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

It dropped for a ton of people at the same time. And even then, they can still intermittently use their old permissions. Something fudged up a couple weeks back.

Yeah, WoW forums forums have always been waaaay behind other MMO forums. Way more restrictions and control. They probably feel jusitified in it because there is a larger population to police here.

Still though, when I go somewhere else where I am allowed a custom avatar AND signature AND I can post pictures? I feel like a kid in a candy shop! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Pretty sure the screenshot thread is in the Lounge as to avoid unnecessary flexing among the general public. Would be odd to have a screenshot thread when only a portion of the forum-goers would be able to post screenshots without having to break up or cheese their links.