Possible identity of the Arbiter

cause everything is connected to the light and void, did you not read the chronicle? The whole univerise is made by the light and shadow, so everything is connected.

Is it sad that I don’t have the slightest bit of curiosity or interest in knowing the Arbiter’s identity?

3 Likes

I don’t even know why there has to be an identity. The Arbiter can just be the Arbiter.

2 Likes

Given how BfA has turned out, I’d also be disillusioned

Last I heard the Chronicles were in the process of being shoved under a bus.

2 Likes

its not, tho its just getting obi wan kenobi

So someone stuck a laser sword through the volumnes and all the pages disappeared, leaving behind only the covers?

So what I told you was true, from a certain point of view . Obi-Wan: Luke, you’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view .

Then again, can we really take seriously the pronouncement of a man who uses the force to cut in on a lunch line? :slight_smile:

Not entirely true. The Light and Void is said to be the first of the Primordial forces, but that doesn’t necessarily mean everything is connected to such things.

1 Like

n the very beginning of time, before even the cosmos existed, there was only the [Light] and the Void. Originally, only the Light existed as an unfettered, shifting ocean of living energy. However, as some of its energies faded and dimmed, pockets of cold nothingness were created. From the absence of Light in these spaces, a new power coalesced and came to be. This was the Void, a dark and vampiric force driven to devour all energy, to twist creation inward to feed upon itself. The Void quickly grew and began to move against the Light, and before long, the mounting tension between the two forces ignited a series of explosions that ruptured the very fabric of creation, giving birth to the physical universe.

Yes, as I said,

But where does it say all things are connected to the Light and/or Void?

The cataclysmic birth of the cosmos sent shards of fractured Light flying through the cosmos, suffusing the newly formed planets of the universe with the spark of life and giving birth to countless life-forms

So that means all things?

the most common of which were the primordial [elementals]. Occasionally, these shards of Light would gather and form clouds of Light from which powerful beings would emerge, among which the benevolent [naaru].

Seems like it

more

The titans are colossal godlike beings made up of the primordial matter from which the very universe was born. The titans are literally made of the stuff that light and shadow smashing together is.

1 Like

Ah, so that’s everything… So the Fel and Arcane are basically the same thing because they are both born of Light and Shadow, right?

Probably like how water is a basic building block of life as far as we know.

Does that include undead?

Undead are just dead living things aki

More like living dead things, but I know what you mean.

The reason I ask though, is because The Light hurts undead (except Lightbound). So, if the Light is as you seem to think it is, and it is coursing through the veins of all living or undead things… does that mean Forsaken are constant in unbearable agony? I mean, moreso than what we could expect from being a walking rotting corpse?