Positive Call-Out Thread

We haven’t done one of these in a while! Let’s start the weekend with some good vibes and warm-fuzzy-feels.

If you’ve come across someone recently who helped you out somewhere in-game, or saw a really cool RP profile, or just have a friend going through a rough spot that you want to encourage, do so below! You don’t have to say any names if you’re not comfortable with it! It’s all about sending out good things. =)

I’ll start! First, I want to shout-out my guild officers. Mystfire, (co-GL) Gwen (Assistant IC and officer of PVE/content things OOC) and Vorbakk (Chief of Marketing IC and top officer OOC) have been a huge help with getting our guild together and have been amazing friends to me personally. I couldn’t do it without them, as well as all the other awesome people in the guild!
Also, just a general shout-out to this community, especially the forum folk. Joke all ya like about the “forum cabal” or whatever kids call 'em these days…you guys have been there for me so much throughout this rough winter, and I can’t even tell you how appreciated it is to read your kind words here and letters received in-game. Knowing you guys send me good vibes and support do more than I could ever say. <3

18 Likes

Shout out to dawnblood for doing the undead thing. Now i have a reason to log in. Yay

3 Likes

:open_mouth: What’s he doing? I didn’t see a new post or anything! I need DEETS

Shoutout to varsinax May he rest in peace

7 Likes

Thanks dude that’s cool of you to say. I am glad you’re enjoying the guild.

3 Likes

Going to call YOU out, Shaysinn. Thanks for sending me that letter after I confessed having issues with my favorite person to RP with going away. I renamed the elekk plushie Sinny and it’s on my action bar for when I need a friend :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Here is our thread. Sorry for shilling I will remove the link if it’s too off topic

3 Likes

::creepy stalker to the rescue!:: I can inform!

He’s doing that evil guild of Forsaken and Death Knights. He should recruit from other realms; there might be others out there interested, but who never visit the Wyrmrest forums. all ur evil r belong to us?

Oh he already replied. sorry, nevermind, haha

5 Likes

Hey, you’ve had my back for a while now on these forums. I was glad to be able to return the favor. I hope things are going better for you now! <3

PFFT! Never! Shill that shiz!

4 Likes

A lot of the “celebrities” on WrA are stand offi-sh, cliquish, or even a bit elitist, but Ben Grandblade (Grandblade) is always warm and welcoming to everyone… even if he is a filthy HMP.

10 Likes

You are friends with the coolest WRA celebrity and they are me

4 Likes

that oughta show 'em

3 Likes

I love topsail and he’s the best

4 Likes

I would marry greyah

4 Likes

To the elf and vulpera team that flim flammed Tam and managed to get away with several hundred gold worth of merchandise; bravo!

:clap::clap:

But this sh*t ain’t over! She just needs to remember what you looked like!

3 Likes

Shoutout to the people of Lordaeron Unbound, who made my niche little guild a FAR more active community than I ever anticipated :smiley: If I have to single anyone out, it’d be Cadiascrane and Cyethal, who are both Americans who stay up VERY late just to join in on the guild - that takes dedication!

5 Likes

what the [WORD DISALLOWED BY FORUMS] sarestha i try my hardest too why wont you love me :cry:

4 Likes

I will see you in the Shadowlands.

i think baenura is kinda neat

conjurus is a cool fellow

that sint guy’s a real piece of work, though. dont trust a word that guy says, he might not even be a person. the ai is taking over, help hel-

Hello citizens. There is nothing to be worried about.

5 Likes

Gotta give some sick props to the anonymous Night Elf warrior who charged to my rescue like Xena the freaking Warrior Princess last night. No idea what her name is because she flew away so fast, but whoever you are, it was hella nice of you to see me about to get pasted by a pack of elites and rush to help even though you wouldn’t get any credit whatsoever for fighting them.

6 Likes