Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

This sucks. I used to always dual box to make leveling healers a little bit easier. Now I simply won’t play a healing spec because they’re so awful in the open world.

5 Likes

Good sht blizzard.

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/EnJjYCy.gif

17 Likes

Yup time to change all my toons to gathering profs

2 Likes

Wow the guy Ridosaw who streams on twitch with 50 toons at once and has a custom setup with 12 monitors for multiboxing is gonna be pissed lmao.

18 Likes

It’s unfortunate that a cap couldn’t be put on the amount that were allowed to be played, rather than an outright ban. It’s no secret that the mass multiboxers who were farming materials with their armies were a major cause for concern, and yet everyone is punished as a result.

6 Likes

Tbh I’m pretty sure they’re doing this because multi-boxers were having a larger and larger impact on server economies as server pops dwindled or grew more volatile. At some point Blizzard was bound to take notice that average players were being impacted at a greater rate.

7 Likes

Striking while the Iron is Stone Cold, Great Job Blizzard.

9 Likes

That’s if they’re not buying tokens with the money they make from essentially monopolizing the herbalist/alchemist markets. Which could bring it up to $200k per month.

5 Likes

Wow.

Now will you guys please undo your stupid loot-a-rang nerf!?

17 Likes

Will this be a blanket ahk process ban or will it only action on scripts that actually mirror keystrokes?

6 Likes

OMG! Thank you so much Blizzard! Im so happy to see this!

Down with Multiboxing!

10 Likes

never thought id see Blizzard say “we dont want more money”

4 Likes

Blizzard have i told you how much i love you. THANKS!

one question though, i have a razer keyboard and mouse am I okay ?

MBers regularly buy tokens, a lot of them don’t even pay real money for gametime.
With what they’ve done here, it’ll likely increase their revenue.

4 Likes

Tried it for the first time in classic, it’s been a lot of fun duel boxing with it. sad day for the legit players out here.

9 Likes

Good change number 1, now let’s have some more good news please!

freaking finally, damn cheaters have been running rampant ruining this game for years now

13 Likes

Blizzard is the one that sets the price by way of how many mats the potions take and how rare said mats are.

Consumables were fairly cheap prior to Legion because nothing was rare. They made an active decision to make certain mats both required for good consumables AND comparatively rare to find, hence consumables becoming a massive gold sink at that time.

If they think it’s an issue, they can reduce recipe costs or make rarer mats spawn more often.

2 Likes

multiboxing aint cheating.

11 Likes