Policy Update for Input Broadcasting Software

Welcome change. Multi-boxers are just as disruptive as botters.

48 Likes

Finally! Great news!

12 Likes

Players have a tendency to get around policies. Don’t celebrate the death of multiboxing just yet.

7 Likes

If the change ruins an aspect of the game that didn’t exist originally(computers were terrible back then along with internet connections, so I would guess there were near none) then its perfectly ok. Also #NoChanges went out the window ages ago so it doesn’t matter anymore.

1 Like

Good get those multiboxers out of here

21 Likes

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!
Well done Blizzard!!! I’ve been advocating this for YEARS!!!

FINALLY!!!

19 Likes

Yep… Have to admit I’d be interested in knowing what was the ‘last straw’ prompting this change.

24 Likes

I just wanna have one good thing this year, so I hope this is very, very true. Bless.

6 Likes

People are going to love this…until their potions and other mats go up in price.

9 Likes

Bub bye:

https://media.giphy.com/media/vG1Dgq3JRXLMc/giphy.gif

16 Likes

THE CRY IS REAL PEOPLE!!!

IT’S REAL!!!

20 characters

5 Likes

Woah, I gotta say I wasn’t expecting action, ever. Very good move blizz, thank you!

12 Likes

God is real PogU

3 Likes

With all the screw ups this year, I didn’t think yall would do something so smart. Well played, Blizzard. You got points today! Keep up the community-focused changes.

10 Likes

YESUNA!!! Where’s YESUNA!!! YESUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

17 Likes

Multiboxxing is so dangerous it only took 16 years to be addressed. Glad to see them addressing the real issues of the game. lol

8 Likes

If you estimate 1,000 people with 10 accounts each, that’s $150k per month. All just to make players happy. Let’s not forget the additional expense of enforcement (if they will enforce it).

1 Like

Hee hee… I’m satisfied, very satisfied with the now-guaranteed increase in the price of mats. It’s good to be a gatherer.

10 Likes

World first raiders bringing up the possibility of multiboxing for leveling, so as to have four characters, one per covenant, prepared to go.

But don’t worry, everyone’s going to assume this is a good thing. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5tjtUFL0j4

Thank god. Multiboxing confirmed for being on life support with the plug soon to be pulled.

I’m sure it won’t stop some people from taking… creative approaches to get around being unable to use input cloning software, though. :confused:

2 Likes