Plunderstorm isn’t Warcraft

Ehh. True.

1 Like

If they were hellbent on doing something like this, they should have at least made it so that it’s actually within WoW and we use our WoW characters to play it. Cramming it into the WoW character select screen was bad form, like trying to trick people into thinking that it has something to do with WoW when it does not.

6 Likes

On the other hand this way you don’t have to worry about going up against people overgeqeared/leveled and/or racials.

The abilities you get are terrible most of them send you flying off somewhere no where near the target.How did they think any of this was okay?

3 Likes

It is Warcraft content, it is World of Warcraft.

You not liking it doesn’t change that fact.

I’ve got my own gripes with the game mode, but seriously cut the hyperbole. No one is buying it.

Agree. Because it is not actually in the main game and you can’t use your own characters.

This makes it a completely separate game that I never asked for and I don’t want my sub money going to “not actually world of warcraft” things.

6 Likes

Because they needed numbers to pretend it was a success

4 Likes

If it isn’t contained within the game, then it isn’t content.

Objecton sustained.

8 Likes

All this is, is WoW flavored Fortnite. It isn’t even trying to pretend it’s original. They lock desired rewards behind a grind of a tedious game which, once completed, will not draw any but the already PVP nuts players that do that all day anyway.

The only bright spot is the bouts are brief and I can power through and never touch the entire thing ever again and come to loathe it as I loathe Hearthstone. Don’t call this a wow patch. Call it a cross-over event, you clickbaity creators.

4 Likes

I’m in europe, so I’m just waking up to all this. What are the tangible rewards in actual World of Warcraft? Is it a pile of pirate themed mounts and transmogs I’d never use and can safely ignore?

If that’s the case, I’ll just move on with my day and let this thing die on the vine.

4 Likes

pretty much all pirate everything, yes. few mounts, some mogs… and run… run fast and far away, save yourself the stupidity my friend

1 Like

Automated phone gameplay sounds more like FarmVille in MoP then the mission tables from WoD-SL.

They were literally done on your phone for some of the expansion.

Spoiler but your sub money went to:

Hearthstone
Hero’s of the storm
Overwatch
Arclite Rumble
Classic

Etc.

100% agree. The map is too small. Would have been better with a bigger map area. But I assume they wanted to keep the match times shorter, so it is as intended.

This is a recurring problem with Blizzard. Things happen in-game with little explanation. We’re expected to watch an interview on YouTube to see why this event is happening. Who are these people. Why are they in Arathi Highlands? Why is all this gold just suddenly lying around? What causes these Pillars of Hate?

3 Likes

Yes, I am aware of that. However, none of those games were touted as new patch content instead of actual new in-game patch content or in-game content -alongside- of them.

1 Like

I agree with that.

Boiz is it me or does this Royal garbo looks like it was coded by either 1-3 Developers fresh outta Uni, or simply by AI in a matter of minutes? It’s the dumbest thing ever in my opinion. At this point I think a few basement dwellers that ran private servers did a much more better job at altering this game than a multi billion dollar company with ulimited funds ever has. This is why Blizzard decided to take drastic action to eliminate these 3rd party ran WOW servers because they were cutting in on a large chunk of their profits. It’s just dumb IMHO.

This game has the same 6-8 bgs for like 20 yrs now. Come up with a big BG like Ashran again or something ffs. Not this Pirate garbage. Every Twitch streamer and their mom is playing this nonsense… People have the same outfits… When u queue into this u can’t tell people apart… Everyone looks the same… It’s like a horde of SHEEP ffs. It’s like Blizzard is playing a Joke on people. I mean maybe?. April Fools is just around the corner… so who knows. Insane I swear. Too MIND NUMBING… How long can u press the same 3-4 buttons and do the same thing w/o getting bored outta your mind.

2 Likes

I feel bad for them too. A lot of the “feedback” is just mindlessly attacking Blizzard and the devs for daring to release content they don’t like, and then saying it’s not content at all.

Maybe if they’d have been less secretive about it people would be less upset, but I really doubt it. People just complain for the sake of complaining rather than even trying to enjoy something new…

Yeah, how dare you all complain about something you don’t like. Get outta here! That’s the way to improve the game. All you that don’t like it, leave.

Where have I heard that before…thinks

4 Likes