Pls delete

(messaged deleted by user)

1 Like

[Horror Show] is recruiting for TWW, aiming to create a guild experience that goes back to the roots of what made guilds great. We’re focused on forming lasting friendships, taking down bosses, and having fun while we’re at it. Join us for exciting guild events with chances to win prizes, and enjoy a range of activities including M+ dungeons on nights when we’re not raiding.
Please contact Furva-Aegwynn in game or Hush.0170 on discord.

If you still are looking

Hi Sigy,

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Hey Sigy. I’m looking for more dps for Tavern Raiders. Raid times are 9 pm pst-12 am pst Tuesday.Thursday. Plan is to achieve AOTC then move into some mythic progression. If you are interested or have questions feel free to reach out to me. DISCORD: iaintdaplug BNET: iAintDaPlug#1119

Good Morning Sigy,

Underground is a small guild getting ready for War Within. We’ll be getting AOTC each season and have several people who enjoy pushing M+.

Raids are Mon and Wed from 7-930pm PST.

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to us on Discord: Nickorvis or Timotay25

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Sigy,
Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433

Hey Sigy, Below is our info reach out if interested thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hello Sigy!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!) We are also pretty active in Discord.

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430

hey Sigy

Calling all Carries!

TWW Season 1 is right around the corner, and we are all looking to get carried through it, am I right?! Kidding! Maybe?

Carries Aint Free (US-Dalaran) is looking to recruit fresh meat for the grinder to take on the scary spiders (and crabs?) waiting for us in Nerub-ar Palace. We are a friendly community of players of all skill levels and are committed to helping each other “git gud” as we take on bigger and meaner challenges. While we wont charge you for a carry (don’t listen to our raid leader), we do expect you to come ready to have fun and bring your A game!

We are a mostly casual laid-back guild with a 0-drama policy that enjoys raiding and smashing keys together. Our primary focus is achieving AOTC each season with aspirations of doing some mythic when we have the numbers.

**What are we looking for? **

We are currently looking for DPS as well as healers with a dps off spec and possibly a tank for our main raid group. Horde, Alliance and Cross-server all welcome!

**Raid Schedule: **

Tues & Wed 8:00 - 10:30 PM ET
*We do an alt run later in the season as well

**How to join: **

If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on Battle.net or Discord.

Discord: “_madisn”
Bnet: Madsilv#1253

So, whether you’re looking to carry or be carried, come join us in TWW!

Hi Sigy!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!