Plez add super simian sphere to to the Defilers Scourgestone Vender

Adding it isn’t a bad luck protection system because there’s no such thing as bad luck when it comes to world epics simply because the chances of one dropping is that low.

Getting heads 6 times in a row when wanting tails is bad luck
Getting less than 5 on a 10 sided dice when you need a 6 or higher 10 times is bad luck
Needing to kill a mob 50 times for a 10% chance of the item is bad luck.

What you’re asking for is bad luck protection on an item that has a ~1 in 50,000 chance of dropping a 0.002% drop chance. The chances are so low that you’re lucky when it drops and it’d be normal that it didn’t.

1 Like

Exactly why an item that goes in a collection log should have such protection against bad luck.

Again, this is not Ashes of Alar. That has a fairly high rate drop % from 1 mob.

If you kill Kael 10000 times you’ll see it 2-3 times. If you run TK 6 times a week, it would take 1666 weeks.

If you farm a SSS, you may never see it.

Now my kael math might be bad, because that’s 34 years. But I’ve been up for over 40 hours.

10,000 times and you’ll see it 2-3 times… You do know that doing TK 10,000 times is 192 years…

Doing TK 6 times a week and you’ll see in 32 years so at least you’d get it in your lifetime…

Then go to sleep, I am, you should too.

1 Like

Atleast it’s from one mob.

Also remember, Ashes is a higher drop than SSS

Every raid mount drop has higher drop than SSS (or any world drop). They have about 0.1%.
The difference is that you can only do them ONCE a week. You can farm open world mobs or dungeons as much as you want, or more like limited to hourly lockout limit

I got it from non-elites near the Argent Tournament. Lvl 80 cultists or something.

Elites just have a higher chance to drop it, I believe. It seems to drop far more commonly in raids, anyway.

I got mine in phase 1 in heroic DTK, swag

Raided all of wotlk, every week, every phase, on 4 chars. Have yet to see one.
I farm every day, killing probably 5000+ mobs.

I’ve seen 3/4.

1 Like

go buy a lotto ticket fr

simian drop in gdkp = best payout^^

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.