Please Unlock Gender-Specific Titles, Regardless of Character Gender

Just swap genders, that’s what the option is there for.

And you don’t understand why it could potentially be a bad idea that could end up with less options for everyone.

No, because it’s not and your chain of events is stupid.

Your little scenario is based on the supposition that someone is asking for gender-neutral options which is literally not what it is happening. Go back and read again and see if comprehension happens this time.

I get it now. I can’t question or think objectively about anything in a thread like this.

What’s the point of making the thread at all if all you’re allowed to do is agree?

So you really can’t see the potential of something like unisex clothing happening? Are you that closed minded?

Lmao alright I’m done with your trolling

Isn’t most armor unisex anyway?

3 Likes

Won’t someone think of the boob windows?!?

:point_down:

A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, whereas the real subject of the argument was not addressed or refuted, but instead replaced with a false one.

Imagine posting in and taking a Humanbeak thread seriously

3 Likes

Man I really wish blizz would make it so you cant see a troll’s posts after you ignore them.

Seriously blizz mods, this person uses the LGBT as a shield to troll. ban them already…

pos·si·bil·i·ty

/ˌpäsəˈbilədē/

noun

1. a thing that may happen or be the case.

Saying something is a possibility doesn’t mean

It simply means that one action could cause another to happen.

Unironically yes please

1 Like

And you’re using it as a form of argument that makes zero sense.

If you can’t come in here with a real conversation, then I’d suggest not participating.

Don’t trip and fall on that slippery slope fallacy!

3 Likes

Imagine thinking that there are actually people who want this option and ignore the trolling. :woman_shrugging:t4:

You assume I’m arguing when In reality, I’m just voicing a possibility.

Like I said earlier, if you don’t agree, you get attacked.

If you question it, you get attacked.

If you talk about the possibilities an action could have, you get attacked.

I’m going to be honest here and just say it. HOW ABOUT YOU BE MORE INCLUSIVE TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN YOU INSTEAD OF ATTACK THEM?

It makes you no better than the people who come in here to troll.

1. No one attacked you.
  2. The irony of you claiming you want people to be inclusive is hilarious.

You devolved into personal insults. Keep that one in mind when you try to continue your strawman arguments.

1 Like

I think of them frequently.

1 Like

Can we also unlock faction specific titles as well?

I identify as a grunt on this this guy

2 Likes

The real irony is you choosing to attack someone for asking for more inclusion. Seems a bit more ironic, no?