Please Unlock Gender-Specific Titles, Regardless of Character Gender

Im not offended, but the fact you think i am only proves that it is indeed about wokeness.

Lol Lord have mercy.

And again… as a woman married to an awesome guy for over a decade… you have no idea what you’re talking about.

If it doesn’t that it is, it shouldn’t matter that it’s not.
So the discussion is as pointless as the discussed feature.

Well, I mean we do have Baron/Baroness, Count, Countess…ect so I don’t see any issue to why not.

all mushrooms are male?

Fun guy are definitely male. Fun gal is generally an itch…

1 Like

Yeah but you cant have a male character have baroness and vice versa which is the whole point of this mess of a thread.

Personally I despise those kind of threads because they make lame demand under the cover of “diversity” so that anyone coming in pointing out that it’s a lame pointless change gets labeled intolerant.

It’s like making threads over threads over threads about wanting toe wiggling animations.

It will cost us a tier set.

:panda_face:

1 Like

Let’s be real, when they lose the story it costs us a tier set.

If a butterfly lands on a puppy’s nose in Hell Michigan, it could cost us a tier. ( I really want to go there just for a pic next to the road sign.)

1 Like

When they run out of hot pockets at the local market for blizz employees it costs a raid tier

2 Likes

To be honest, I think they don’t want tier sets in game anymore.

/sad panda

Glad to see this discussion is still going. We’re in 2022. There should be no restrictions. This goes for all in-game customization.

As interesting as tier sets are, at this point id rather blizz just stop. They obviously dont care about making players happy.

Even the appearance of just about every set looked half assed. Which is greatly disappointing considering we’ve seen them do wonders creating beautiful sets

1 Like

Yeah, Legion was the last batch of tier sets they’ve done well. ZM sets are horrible and have muted bland colors.

I’m seeing my friend list attendance getting smaller, and smaller. I know some had quit and not coming back.

I might not buy DF, no point if there is no one to play with.

Blizz keeps shooting themselves in the foot.

/sad panda

Yeah im still debating myself. Im usually a solo player anyway but its gotten pretty bad with the game lately and im not seeing anything on blizzards side change

1 Like

What ever helps you sleep at night bud.

Maybe they should rename it to fun biological male and fun biological female?

No.

#tenchar

No one is asking for titles to be changed. Just the choice both.

1 Like