Please stop with all of the LGBTQ/BLM posts

Well, I don’t mean to sound rude but uh … duh?

I mean, this is the forums you’re not going to get ‘the majority in a community of millions’ in a week. That’s delusional. But to say you don’t speak for anyone is a false statement, and that’s the point I was mostly making.

Ironically the OP is literally asking for a world in which you can coexist as normal with no discussions about this.

1 Like

hopefully one day people will come to game forums to talk about games.

~signed, the male in a dress.

5 Likes

Hopefully one day you will go outside mr 12,000 posts.

1 Like

Pfffft, outside? Please, there are bears out there. Bugs too. You want to deal with that? Are you ill?

gee, it’s almost as if i’ve been existing during a pandemic or something.

lol @ “go outside”.

1 Like

Did you read the full thread though? The title is misleading, but the context within has more humility.

Nice excuse.

1 Like

The more special you make something, the less normal it’ll be.

2 Likes

To all those saying she doesn’t speak anyone, she does has 301 upvotes and she speaks for me in this topic.

1 Like

Its only an issue cause you make it one

1 Like

Put your fears to rest; you are accepted - you are not worthy of exhaltation due to your sexual preference; if you are put on a pedestal then the issue will spiral out of control (BIGGER NEXT YEAR) as these sort of things do - it also becomes blood in the water (WE WANT A EVENT FOR GROUP X) suddenly WoW becomes a activism platform and not a game.

But like you - I think your making a very big assumption your not welcome if you are gay; in which case perhaps you should consider how many encounters you have had where that suspicion was ever verified (example - where you used the rainbow toy and said “this is great because I am gay!” and someone then threw a actual hateful comment at you) also I think we need to consider the lexicon we use these days - more and more common parlence are becoming “hate” and its not realistic to expect people to even keep up with what terms are now “bad”.

2 Likes

Like the Lorax!

The worst part is that even if you are actually of minority and/or part of the LGBT community, and disagree with them, the mobs will flag you down.
I truly believe what they want is a monopoly of voice, highjacking everybody and pushing an extreme far left agenda.

11 Likes

If you are doing it clothed and to spread awareness I have no issues with that, but he is saying it is okay for children to parade naked in public. Do you agree with that?

Or maybe it’s just a YOU problem.

That sounds fabricated.

1. Doctors don’t prescribe hormones willy nilly. There’s a long screening process. It took me six years to get on HRT.

2. Doctors really don’t like doing elective hysterectomies. It took me five years of fighting to get mine removed and I had an actual medical reason—I had severe endometriosis and my uterus and ovaries were stuck to my intestines, colon, and bladder causing pain when twisting my body. For someone who is well and less than 35 to get a hysterectomy is extremely rare.

1. I still haven’t gotten top surgery and it will take more years to fight for it.

Don’t be ridiculous. You have your facts wrong. The parade had naked people not children. And no I don’t agree with that. It very rarely happens and most people don’t agree with it. Just because it happened at one event does not make it a normal thing for all pride events. Please don’t spread false information.

Go read what someone said! Not saying there were naked children, there was someone on this thread that was encouraging not only adults to be naked in public but children, next time read slowly.

Unless you can quote where someone said that, it’s no longer available. You also asked me a direct question that I answered. Don’t keep moving the goal post.