Please stop with all of the LGBTQ/BLM posts

Transgender man here.

You don’t speak for me.

2 Likes

You heard it here first folks. Asking for the same thing others already have is special treatment.

1 Like

If you are trans, why wouldn’t you just play the sex of the character you identify with?

7 Likes

I do that already.

^this. 100% this.

It’s absolutely vulgar to see some of that nonsense and very few people within that community seem to speak out against it, all many of us see are them cheering it on.

4 Likes

That seems to be the million dollar question.

1 Like

haha yeah
watches any lgbt positive thread get mass reported

1 Like

Yes it’s sad that the WoW community can’t accept LGBT threads or feedback. I really hope the false flaggers are being dealt with.

if you dont announce it then noone will know just saying

I think for many people, we do not have the same experiences as you do but we are being hounded about it as if we are involved one way or another. After awhile many of us get sick of being dragged into something we have no involvement in but get treated as if we are a problem.

Just like if someone disagrees with someone based on facts of science, it is called hate. If we say we are not racist, we are labeled racist for saying we are not racist. People cannot win arguments with people who are emotional about their cause because there is no room for dissenting thought within the conversation.

So naturally, people would rather everybody keep their thoughts to themselves and just play a game without bringing in their personal non sense and get everybody stirred up. Go stand on a town square if you want to be seen. Let the rest of us escape this highly polarized, politicized world with our pixels.

5 Likes

You and your fake accounts posting Low-IQ-post are the reason
For example, I agreed with a post made a time ago about giving everyone each gendered version of their titles (there are some that are bugged and if you change the sex of your alt you will retain the female/male version, so this is a good idea for those cases) , but people did not took it too seriously because people like you only make post that give a bad look to any topic around this.
Want your own community? I gave instructions about how to do so effectively, you instead ignored me and others in order to continue your fake outrage, you only want attention, not results.

4 Likes

It’s called “Silence is violence”.

Until I talk on voice chat and horngry teenage boys start lusting after me and misgendering me because of my voice and I’m either forced to sit through it or say, “I’m a he,” and deal with the potential backlash.

I shouldn’t have to be in the closet in the year 2021. People online should git gud at acting like well-adjusted adults.

2 Likes

A fake, made up quote. Still not interested.

7 Likes

Are you really surprised that some people would be shocked. Even a well adjusted adult can lose their acting face when hearing a woman’s voice say I’m a man or vise versa. Personally I have gotten used to it to some degree from TV, I have met few people or been around it IRL much so it still can take me by surprise.

With all that said, no you shouldn’t feel the need to hide it.

Except what if it’s all not true and you either misunderstand the problem or are lying to yourself? and I mean that as a legit question, not some kind of gotcha. I had a friend who THOUGHT she was trans, despite my obvious misgivings, all of us decided to support them anyway. They got several surgeries and went through a year of hormone treatment. Now she had decided she isn’t a man afterall, and now has no breasts and is possibly sterile. You know what question she constantly hounds us with? “Why didn’t you try to stop me?” Do you know what that kind of guilt is like? To have a friend ruin their life and wonder why you just passively stood by because you were afraid of being unsupportive or transphobic? It feels awful.

Listen, I know I am unbearable. But this actually can hurt people. I think a lot of people get swept up in the crowd and just want to be part of something. That doesn’t mean its not real for some people, but a lot of people hurt themselves. I just don’t want to see people do that to themselves or others when this is all so new.

7 Likes

Because then you wont be a special snowflake asking for special treatment. You’d just be normal.

4 Likes

Well I mean … OP has over 200 - almost 300 likes on the post … Maybe not for everyone, but there’s at least over 200 anyones that agree lol

1 Like

200 people is absolutely nothing in a community of millions. It’s less than a rounding error.

This is the Twitter fallacy. If you say literally anything a few hundred or thousand people will agree with you. That means absolutely nothing at all and doesn’t mean you had some smart or profound idea that anyone should listen to.

2 Likes

What a gross post. Don’t speak for me. Hopefully one day we can coexist as normal and there won’t have to even be discussions about this. The fact you have so many likes on your post is sad.

2 Likes