Please stop with all of the LGBTQ/BLM posts

Your a fool, and a very sick individual. Seek help now.

1 Like

Not just that, but it’s against the law:

I get it, I do. I also think it’s both funny and hypocritical when we can have all these thread based on open sexuality but when nudity comes into the conversation we go back to the old days. "He shall strike you down with all his wrath " type BS all of a sudden.

I am beginning to understand why the LGBT+ community still struggles. No one wants to say it but it fits right in with that same old fashioned idea.

1 Like

That really isn’t what people are saying. First, in most places you can’t run around naked, it’s against the law. Second, you don’t know what creep is going to be watching, and parading a child naked is just irresponsible. If you want your kid to run around naked in your house have at it, but there are laws for a reason.

I don’t know I just think you are opening up a can of worms that are gonna get you in trouble.

1 Like

I get what you are all about, no kids around you, got it.

Laws and stuff, got it.

Wasn’t going to go there, but you need help. If you think parading kids naked in public is okay then man you have some deep issues.

7 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that it’s extremely rare to see that and most others don’t agree with it. That being said, most people who participate in pride parades are there to have a fun time and make awareness to LGBT issues… not do degenerate acts.

1 Like

Doubt.

It’s also not coincidental there’s an increasing push from the same movement to teach children about and encourage them to dress in drag.

5 Likes

What’s wrong with dressing in drag?

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing as long as you’re an adult.

Care to explain why you think only adults can do so?

I don’t think it deserves explanation as to why a parent shouldn’t encourage their child who doesn’t know any better to dress in drag for a crowd of adults.

You’ve got equal rights and keep pushing the boundaries. It’s obvious where you’re headed next.

3 Likes

What about kids who just want to dress up and sing on stage? That’s something you wouldn’t allow?

OP, You think it’s LGBT + players making all these threads ?

95 percent of these threads are started as bait by homophobes who want to make the community look bad and provoke backlash .

4 Likes

Most of these LGBT threads have been by those who post legitimate feedback - nothing they said is wrong or against forum conduct. It’s those who respond with negative posts saying they’re trolls or just being deplorable to the OP. WoW forums is one of the worst offenders when it comes to that. Instead of ignoring the post they decide to post hateful responses and then it goes downhill from there. Seems to me it’s a community problem.

2 Likes

There is now 1, and it’s rather tame with the new eyes elves got.

Thank you. The damaged are beautiful

1 Like

Ah, looks like Rykers lol

I dont want to have to ask them to stop…but I DO wish there was a filter in the profile that would let me filter out crap I dont want to see in the first place. The word ‘box’ would be the first addition to the filter on my end.

1 Like

This would be so amazing. To just mute topics with keywords that I don’t care about would make it a much more enjoyable experience.