Please stop with all of the LGBTQ/BLM posts

Maybe those ppl should grow a spine?
Why should I praise cowardice or weakness? We have enough if it going around.

I’m always willing to listen/help if I can, provided the individual is willing that is. If you shut yourself off then that’s on you.

Why shouldn’t we be more empathetic towards each other?

Ummm…if it happened at 1 pride event that should be enough.

Oh I’m plenty empathetic. Heck I’m they guy all my friends/family come to to unload cus I listen and honestly care.

But what your talking about is ppl who NEED professional help, yet refuse to go get it.

If you can’t help yourself why should I waste my time???

1 Like

You say that but on the forums you will get mass reported for posting things that are pro lgbtq+. I’ve experienced personally. Doesn’t matter that the post isn’t a tos violation people will still report it. So while people say they don’t care it’s very apparent that they do.

Therein lies the rub. You probably aren’t talking for the majority, but more importantly in the larger context, wanting to be like everyone else = no unique representation at all.

In other words, there’s a pretty wide chasm between acceptance and recognition.

It’s cus these posts are asking for special treatment. Like the one asking for a LGBT special holiday. I mean seriously? You either want to be the same or superior, which is it?

I don’t see ppl asking for holiday to celebrate being straight etc. I’m all for keep that stuff (all of it, sex/religion etc) out of my fantasy world where I go to escape RL BS like this lol.

3 Likes

Ummm, you may get reported but it isnt deleted. I can say that I argued something last night and it was completely deleted by a moderator. So…yeah.

I’m actually pretty intrigued on how far these threads can be pushed before mods start mass deleting them as soon as they come up. is 10 threads at the top of GD the limit? Maybe 15? 20?

Is asking for anything always special treatment? We have tons of holidays on the wow calendar that correspond with real life holidays, nothing for Pride though. They’re not asking for special treatment, they’re asking for this event to be represented the same way that 80 others are on the calendar.

Yes, yes it is. Nothing for pride? Ok where’s my stripper holiday so I can express how much I love the female form?

3 Likes

Some people are just obsessed with shoving their agenda down others throats and forcing their beliefs on others by any means needed. Its getting old and will back fire one day
Just play the game and treat others like you want to be treated.

3 Likes

If you want your children to be scared of their own body when they get older go for it. Nudity is only offensive if you make it so in your own mind. Or force young minds to believe your BS.

So are you saying it is okay for a CHILD to parade around naked in public? You might want to delete your post, cause you could get in some serious trouble.

4 Likes

I’m not a nudist personally. I did have some friends that grew up in a nudist family. Far more open and free thinking with zero perversion. That’s all I’m getting at.

Dude… then say THAT. Don’t say it’s ok for kids under 18 to be in a nude parade!

I believe that kids should learn about their bodies/sexuality earlier but Jesus not like that! That is how you damage young minds irreparably if they are not ready for it.

Just hug that Bible real tight tonight you will get through it. It’s okay not everyone thinks clearly on their own.

So now you are poking fun at people who believe in God? Has nothing to do with that, has to do with the LAW! I don’t know where you live but in most places in the United States if you parade around naked you get arrested. I don’t get what that has to do with God or what I believe, it’s the law plain and simple.

5 Likes

May be less drama queen and more thought on your part and others would of understood that.

The context of Toramas’s comment had ‘little kids’ in it. You responded with:

Anyone who reads that with that context is going to have a pretty big ‘yikes’ moment.

5 Likes