Please stop with all of the LGBTQ/BLM posts

I refuse to watch almost all American news* media by default. It used to be that news was supposed to be impartial, now days we just have either republican or Democrat propaganda stations that operate under the guise of news.

1 Like

I hear this all the time but never see it, I have gay and trans friends and we go out, and I never see this. If this country is so racist or phobe why are so many people coming here?

1 Like

I never said the “whole country” was evil, what I meant was that my observation has been that people have transphobic views and whatnot, tend to hate on other minority groups, that’s what I meant.

While this may be true, can you not see how this is a problem in a society that also has to deal with pedophilia? Yes, like it or not perception matters.

There are careful questions one must ask oneself when embarking on a cause. What will actually make a difference despite what one wants immediately. Is it ego that makes one look past the obvious to prove a point? What are you trying to achieve? Are these gatherings just to enjoy being in a community of like minded souls, or to bring awareness.

If one wants both, love and understanding of others will better serve your purpose. One shows with actions what kind of person they are. If one loosens their grip on ego and bad forms of power then gradually others will see the inadequacy and weakness in their own stance.

There will always be haters. They are not your problem as they will never go away.

There are many paths to freedom, my friend. Hopefully none of us that are trying to make a change in whatever cause we support do not let our own ego drive us.

1 Like

Yes, it is perversion when you are allowing very small children to participate in an event that is about sexual liberation. These are children being hyper sexualized, period. It is not about homohetero at all and the perception this gives is horrifying, I would think, for anybody that wants the community they are within to be accepted as normal.

4 Likes

Sure a very minor group of ppl. Nowhere near the number your talking about. You mentioned minorities, well I’m 50/50 cuban and Spaniard. Hell Cuba isn’t even visitable atm from the US, and yet I’ve had to deal with very little racism etc in my 32 years of life.

Maybe yall are doing something wrong then?

Never thought the WoW General would become as bad as Overwatch. Geez.

Hello, FBI?
So long as “young” means “above 18,” sure. Good for them, I guess. Keep it away from the children.

7 Likes

I am hispanic, soy raza de Mexico and I have been or lived in Texas, Nebraska, and Kansas. Not once was I discriminated against, beat up, name called, or even stared at. Is there phobes and racist, yes. But the majority of people aren’t like that, you get people acting like every other person is bad, and that isn’t true.

6 Likes

It’s not. The media is just hyper focused on it to give the perception that it is

Running into a genuine homophobe is actually pretty rare

8 Likes

It really isn’t. Sadly the most racist ppl are usually the ones who call racism. I don’t understand it.

And let’s be real calling white ppl racist or bad IS RACIST, no ifs ands or buts.

6 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, like this community for example. We don’t care about your preference, we care if you can time that mythic or help get that rating.

6 Likes

This, over and over. This is only a perception because it is constantly driven as if it is so. All we hear about is race race race, discrimination, hate hate hate. Kids are being taught as young as elementary that whites are racists and have some privilege that others do not. Tell that to White Timmy who has been wearing the same clothes for weeks and has holes in his shoes that he puts on when he wakes himself up for school to go eat the only meals he will have for the day if he feels privileged.

We have a problem in this country and it is not racists. It is those that tell you that everything is.

7 Likes

Amen! Couldn’t have said it better myself.

1 Like

Exactly! Ima say I don’t believe this, cus I don’t. But its a good example.

If I said I thought every black person was a thug/drug dealer that would 100% be racism, right?

So on flip side, why is it ok to generalize white ppl as all racist or sexist or homophobes or that they somehow owe anybody anything?

Racism is racism pure and simple, THE moment u bring race into an argument you have defeated yourself. You’ve been shown to be not only racist but a hypocrit.

Humans don’t have a mold. There are good and bad ppl from every race/gender/creed.

4 Likes

The ‘nakedness’ you’re speaking of isn’t as prevalent as you imagine or as you’re trying to portray. Majority of people participating in Gay Pride parades are people fully clothed with their families. You know parents with their children. Lots of people participating and cheering on who appear very clothed and looking just like anyone else.

1 Like

Are you denying that it isn’t happening though?

Maybe you should try being more empathetic and understanding what other people are going through.

1 Like

No doubt it’s happened but you make it sound like it’s in every pride march and everyone is naked. Seriously.

He didn’t say all gay parades are bad, but IF they do include minors and naked people. Then yes they are absolutely in the wrong. Otherwise no there’s never anything wrong with you showing pride, so long as you don’t try to force it upon another person your good.

I think yall are talking about 2 separate subjects tho.