Please stop with all of the LGBTQ/BLM posts

what, or who, is that meant to represent… other than fantasy?

i’ve never heard anyone talk like that, regardless of the type of relationship they’re in.

1 Like

What about throuple representation? Why is there none?

But really if that happened do you think there would be threads like this? No.

There was a time where the marginalized communities in the world simply wanted to fit in. That was the whole point. Treat us like everyone else, not different, not better, not worse.

Now, they want special treatment, and to be front and center of every conversation. It is only working to hurt their causes, unfortunately.

8 Likes

Because 99% of the posts are obvious troll attempts.

This is also a video game. Discussing gay rights is way out of place here, and everyone on the forums is fed up with it. Yes, you can scroll on. You can also stop in to tell them what BS it is. You don’t get to tell people to “keep scrolling” because like you, they can do what they want. And if letting troll OPs know that their troll posts are lame needs to be written, so be it.

2 Likes

As a LBGTQ person myself, I’m almost 100% positive all these posts about LGBTQ items and events and titles etc. are being spam posted by non-LGBTQ people to make us look bad and to annoy people into hating us.

Obviously, I can’t speak for anyone but me, but I get the impression all most of us want is a game that doesn’t vilify us and has some representation of us though some LGBTQ characters.

Just keep in mind these constant posts about wanting LGBTQ this and LGBTQ that are likely being done by people who hate us to make you hate us too. Please don’t fall for it.

4 Likes

I agree with most of your post, but you seem to be doing the same thing. Sorry, but when I play this game with others I don’t care what your race, preference or religion is. Yet in your post you hint that Blizzard should do charity events for lgbtq/blm, you are contradicting everything you posted before.

I wish people would leave the real life to real life, we play this game to get away from this. Like I stated before if you help me complete a mythic or gain rating I could care less about any of that.

1 Like

Everyone is taken in a different perception. To say that we’re ALL or not welcomed in a broader community is purely anecdotal. Players in a video game aren’t invested in people’s sexual or gender identity unless it directly is shared and correlates to the topic they’re discussing. This game isn’t exclusive to those of the LGBT community, and those who feel that way don’t provide the proof of this accusation.

People don’t put that much investment in this and the ones who get upset are when its all someone talks about. Or puts too much importance on. When there is ACTUAL negative interactions like harassment or unmoderated chat where people are being openly cruel; its a different situation. But for every negative interaction you can’t honestly tell me that everyone hates those who identify with LGBT+.

1 Like

Why do you need throuple representation?

Go pay Marcus a visit in Highmountain.

1 Like

Lets be honest, most people that are actually serious about any sort of societal issue wouldn’t be making posts in a video game forum “demanding” that female gnomes be allowed to have mustaches. Those posts are made by fake woke people that want attention, simple.

1 Like

Hahaha Gay pride go Brrrrrrrrr

1 Like

IDK if this is intended to insult or meme LGBT Pride.

1 Like

Meme, always meme, no hate.

The front page is an absolutely trash-fire of spam. Well played lgbt.

Trying to be as empathetic to all parties as possible, well, not everyone can have all their identity boxes checked in a game. Come to my RP server, I have genuinely seen zero hate for LGBTQ etc in my over 10 years there. Adding it in might also be seen as pandering? This is such a delicate matter in this day and age, I don’t want to say I’m against it becoming “more normal” as it were but at the same time I understand where the OP is coming from.

You aren’t.

1 Like

Bingo. No one special. Don’t matter if you normal or not. Many want special treatment but that be unfair to the others, right?

Namely? You on Blizz forums. One of, if not the most troll like people around.

The post are not tos pre say. Maybe spam.

People get inflame because they soooo sick of topics of these… Cool, you want to be normal and treated as such. You should but keep throwing it in our faces get old fast. . That what people get inflame about.

Lets not forget about your pvp rank too.

Right. I rather have that then most topics on gd. lol

1 Like

They’re assumed to be straight because that’s the way the entire human race has managed to stay around this long.

2 Likes