Please revert elite set completion to 1.8k

:flushed: :flushed:

I think your mistaking me for Doors. uh ohhhh

EXACTLY! Bring back %

1 Like

Honestly 2400-2600 is pretty ridiculous. I know lol 2v2, but letā€™s say thatā€™s the bracket you primarily play. Youā€™d need to be in the top 500 players in the WORLD to get them. How elitist do these rewards need to be? There needs to be more rewards as motivation to move up the ladderā€¦,not just a bunch of rewards once you essentially reach the top. But we can continue with this train of thought until arena participation becomes so low that 2100 becomes the top 1% and queueā€™s last 20 min each.

Iā€™m assuming blizzard must have felt it would for some reason. Iā€™d love to get a blue response, explaining their thought and reasoning behind the change. Iā€™d bet none of it would be backed by any data or statistics though.

Ding ding ding.

They wonā€™t because they realize they donā€™t have to and they just donā€™t care.

Thatā€™s like hoping / wishing that Santa Clause brings you a Playstation 5 and a new Nvidia 3080. Yeah not gonna happen. :confounded:

Iā€™m guessing the thought/reasoning was as simple as that 1.95 is rival 2 and since the elite set is completed at rival, it should be spread over it.

I donā€™t follow. I donā€™t buy boosts. Would have azerothā€™s champion if I did (which tells you my skill level in an organic nature). Character name is from that early 2018 period when high levels could boost lowbies in dungeons cause of scaling.

Honestly to me idc because i always strive for 2.1k for gear and then my motivation nosedives because i like to meme more than anything

but if this change means youā€™re ā€œnot even gonna try anymoreā€ then thatā€™s kind of pathetic

and if this is too much for your alts then good, there should be some finesse in getting good with classes/specs

There should be stuff thatā€™s challenging to attain, if duelist gear was locked out at 2.2k best believe iā€™d meme to 2.2k

Is top 10% not good enough? Why isnā€™t it?

No no, was talking about the ā€˜im an average player with TOO toons above 2100ā€™ guy. Heā€™s a well-known troll who buys boosts and troll posts here several times a day. lol Wasnā€™t referring to you, homie.

2 Likes

People complain so much. I remember in wrath I NEEDED 2k to buy shoulders cause they were rating locked. I remember seeing people with full pvp sets and being like ā€œthat guy is good.ā€ Now people want everything handed to them. In cata you needed 2.2 for elite sets. If you want stuff handed to you go do RBGs and stop complaining.

This shows how out of touch you areā€¦This isnā€™t season 1ā€¦

Oh gotcha. Already forgot the whole conversation above my post really lol

1 Like

Last I checked, RBGs arenā€™t handing things out like last season anymore.

1 Like

Explains why people are complaining about stuff being hard, cause it isnā€™t handed out anymore then.

Itā€™s not hard but itā€™s a useless change. Not needed.

Both seem even. My own 2header take tho

Yea, I remember thatā€¦back in 2008 lol. Nothing has changed since thenā€¦